Chapter 3

I brushed off what Connor said. He was just joking, right? The boys played some games, and attempted to teach me. Before we knew it, it was getting late. I checked my watch and gasped. It was 2:14 in the morning. I looked at all the boys helplessly and told them the time. Connor laughed. "I guess you'll has to sleep over!" JC said, winking at me and Connor. Connor looked at me sheepishly.

"Would you like to sleep in my room? I could use the company." Everyone in the room stopped and listened for my response. I felt myself begin to blush as I agreed. Connors eyes lit up and he stood, holding out his hand to me. I took it and stood up as well. He kissed my hand and I laughed. "This way, m'lady" he said, leading me to his room. Sam called out after us.

"Don't have too much fun!" He said, and all the boys laughed. Connor bit his lip to keep from smiling. We entered his room and plopped down onto his bed. Connor looked at me and gasped.

"My lady!" He said looking me over. "You need something to sleep in!" I laughed.

"This is fine, I'm okay really." Connor raised an eyebrow and got out an oversized tee shirt from his drawer.

"Will this do?" He asked and tossed it at me. I giggled and nodded. I went to the washroom and changed out of my outfit and put on his shirt. It was oversized for him, which meant it was extremely oversized for me. It fell right above my knees. I laughed and spun around in it. Walking back into Connors room, I found he had changed as well. He had on sweatpants and a muscle shirt. Holy crap was he hot. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"W-where am I going to sleep?" I stammered, making my way towards him. Connor looked down shyly, and slowly looked back up at me. His eyes were so amazing, mesmerizing.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked, sitting on the bed. "The nights get pretty cold." I smiled.

"I would love to" I said, climbing into bed next to him. We laid there in silence for about half an hour before Connor thought I was asleep. He got up on his arms and looked at me. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. Connor pushed my hair off my face and kissed my forehead. This sent shivers down my spine.

"Goodnight beautiful" he whispered, cautiously wrapping his arms around me. I could feel him against me, his warmth. The steady beat of his heart and breathing soon put me to sleep.

A/N: sorry this chapter was kinda short. I hope y'all are enjoying it so far /.\ feel free to leave a comment?¿ thank you!! c: