Chapter 2

A/N; sorry for the crappy first chapter /.\ I'm not the best at beginnings. The rest will be better I promise. Enjoy~

Connor invited me over to their house. Apparently him and his clique were more then a clique, they were his family. I agreed and shot a glance and a text to Autumn, I hoped she'd understand. I apologized to her and promised I'd make it up to her. She shot a nod and a wink in my direction, I smiled and rolled my eyes. I was going over to 5 really attractive guys' house, what could go wrong? We all piled into the car, I was squished between Connor and Sam. In front of us was JC and Ricky, Kian was driving. Me and Connor looked at each other, he shot me a wink and I giggled. He was so attractive, I melted. JC looked back at me and asked if I had twitter. "Of course." I said, wondering why. "It's @abbiejj14" i said and didn't worry about it. Mine and Connors phones both went off at the same time. JC and Ricky softly giggled. Cautiously I pulled out my phone and saw I had a mention by @JCCAYLEN. I unlocked my phone and saw the tweet. "JC!" Me and Connor both exclaimed at the same time. The tweet read 'New love? I see it!! @CONNORFRANTA @ABBIEJJ14' I looked at Connor and found him blushing and covering his face. I laughed and clicked on his name and gasped. "705 k followers?!" I say, looking at him. He smiled shyly and nodded. Kian turned around and replied.

"That's what you get for being a YouTube star!"

Connor turned a darker shade of red. "I'm not a YouTube star." He says into his lap.

My eyebrows crinkled in confusion. "You're a YouTuber?" Connor smiled and nodded again. That made him 50x more attractive. We finally made it to their house and I was absolutely amazed. It was a beautiful house. They all jumped out of the car except for Connor. I began to get out before he stopped me. "What's wrong?" I asked, concern threaded through my face.

"I wanted to apologize for them..." Connor said and I laughed.

"No problem" I said. "I know how guys are." Connor relaxed a bit and then looked worried again. "What?" I ask also concerned.

"That picture JC tweeted..." He trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"My fans get kinda vicious... Please don't take it personally." He says. I brush it off and get out of the car. He follows and leads me into the house. It was way more beautiful on the inside then on the outside. Connor plops down onto the couch where the rest I the boys were playing xbox and motioned for me to come sit down. I say next to him and pulled out my phone. It was going off the entire ride home. I had 1,396 twitter notifications. Connor noticed and laughed. "they'll love you." He said, looking through the tweets on his own phone. I had 472 new followers, and 900 twitter mentions. Most of them were nice enough, some hate but I brushed those off. Everyone thought we were dating. I looked at Connor and asked him to set them straight. He hesitated and looked at me. "Do I have to?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow at him and laugh.