Chapter 5

A/N: somewhat cliff hanger?¿ sorry for not updating, I've had writers block /.\ and holy jeebus 200+ reads?! That's amazing thanks mates ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Connors POV: after the movie was over we sat in silence on the way home. Once we reached the house I looked at her. "I-I'm..." She cut me off with another kiss. Giving me a sly smile, she gets out of the car. I'm shocked, and surprised. What just happened?

Abbie's POV: well, we kissed in the movies, and he was going to apologize. I didn't want him to. After we first kissed, all I knew is that I wanted more. I wanted that moment to last forever. I liked Connor. A lot. I felt as light as a feather, free as a bird. I waited patiently for Connor to get out of the car. Once he did, I shot him a smile and interlocked his hand with mine. We walked inside to a dark house. Everyone was asleep, so we went straight to bed. I slipped out of my shorts and kept Connors shirt on. I loved it, it was so big and loose. He changed into sweatpants, but decided against a shirt. He climbed into bed with me and our fingers interlocked. We couldn't tell anyone, but I wanted to. How would the boys react? Are we going to tell anyone? Many questions shot through my head but I brushed them off. I didn't care about anything but Connor right now. I opened my eyes to find him asleep. I softly pressed my lips against his, then placed my head on his chest. His steady heartbeat lulled me to sleep. We awoke the next morning with our hands still interlocked. It was an amazing night. Connor rolled over and opened his eyes. They were more green then ever, so alive and beautiful.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he smirked and gave me a kiss. My heart melted. Every time I'm with him, everything seems right.

Connors POV: she's so beautiful when she sleeps. I liked her, I liked her a lot. What was I going to tell the boys? There were so many questions I had to work out with Abbie, but that was okay. For now, I needed another kiss from her. As soon as she woke up, I pushed my lips against hers. I know I had just met her, but everything clicks. I've never felt so alive with anyone else before. I lazily put my feet to the ground and forced myself out of bed, walking to the other side and grabbing Abbie's hand. She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled shyly. I pulled her up into a hug, then lifted her up so I was holding her bridal style.

Abbie's POV: once Connor lifted me up I couldn't help but fall more in love with him. I felt the blush come up to my cheeks and I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. We heard a knock at the door and we both froze, out heart beating fast. "CONNOR!" We heard JC yell from the other side of the door and before we knew it, he was in the room staring at us in awe with a smile on his face.

A/N I'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucked /.\ they'll get better I promise <3 !