Chpt 4(m)

Jungkooks p.o.v

I looked up to see Taehyung removing his shirt and then proceeding to toss it aside. He crashed his lips against mine once more while his hand travelled up my shirt.

His kisses slowly move away from my mouth as he starts to suck my neck, leaving marks behind him. He hits that sweet spot above my collar bone and I cant help but let out a light moan.

He pulls away from me and takes my shirt off over my head. I feel a bulge starting to form under his jeans. He throws off his shirt, (revealing his gorgeous chest) and starts getting rid of my pants.

He pulls down my boxers, leaving me exposed. A smirk grows across his face. He sucks on 3 of his fingers, leaving them almost dripping. He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"You ready?" he questions, I nod in agreement. I start to feel his finger slide into my opening

I couldn't describe the feeling or the thoughts in my head that went along with it. It felt... new.

He slowly added a second finger, then a third. Shortly after he removed them from inside me. He bent over, facing the floor, I heard his backpack being unzipped. From the front pocket he took out a condom. I was puzzled by this at first, but decided not to question his actions. He opened it and littered the wrapper onto my bedroom floor.

He slids it onto his now hard cock and slowly pushes his hips towards me. His tip entering me and sending light shivers throughout every inch of my body.

He goes slow at first, taking his time, but slowly his thrusts get faster and faster. It feels so amazing I thought I was seeing colours ((((the fuck is this shit emma))))

He thrusted into me faster, faster, faster, faster. When finally he came into the condom, he waited for me as I followed shortly after.

He chucked the used condom in the bin by my door and layed down beside me on the bed. Both of us gasping for air and heavy breathing.

He turned to face me. I stared deeply into he coffee coloured eyes. He smiled at me, his smile soft and pure ((((this is still a smut chpt right emma)))) I smiled back at him as he continued to roll and face the ceiling

Suddenly the door opened

_______________________________
HELLOOOOOO didnt Emma write a great smut or should I say Evil elf (please dont smite me) add her and because she's sound af so ya add Emma792 and sorry for whaley messaging you (4am weird chats so dont ask) •_______•~good job r00d person. (Thats whaley btw)