Chpt 9

Jungkook P.O.V
The bell rang for break I suddenly feel my mood lift, As I am about to go meet my boyfriend.

I go to my locker packed my bag so I wont be rushing and start walking to the janitors closet, Suddenly I feel this hand pull hard on the back of my blue stone washed denim jacket

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE"I look behind me and I see...

"Bruh watch your profanity"Hoseok yells "How did you go with the Job interview at the Café".

"SHIT ON A SCHNITZEL"I yell pretending that I forgot but in actual fact I did drama for seven years before I moved to seoul from Busan and not to brag but I always got the lead so I know my way around the acting scene
(A/N Insert Monica in friends saying seven
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

My acting skills pay off and he believes me "so where are you running of to last time I checked you dont run" he looks at me suspiciously "WAIT!!"He yells again like bruh I can hear you stop yelling "never mind your gonna hook up with Somi again", I look at him in shock, Wondering how he would think that as I broke up with Somi a year ago and we are on kinda bad terms.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT" I basically scream at him he replies quick with "I always thought you two were a cute couple", He may be my best friend but i swear he needs to stop shipping me with my Ex's."well anyway I have to go"I run off towards the closet making sure no one sees me.

I go inside and close the door, I see my boyfriend chilling against the cabinet and his eyes light up, He jumps on me, Warm lips that faintly taste like and strawberries probably from his lunch that my mom slipped into our bags are on mine moving in perfect harmony.

_______________________________
Guess whos back back again lmao I am writing this on Sunday because I cant wait a week I am starting to get obsessed with the story and want the main plot to unfold as quickly as possible 😉