Jason

//this doesn't have much to do with Marvin x Whizzer, but here's a dark conspiracy theory I have for what happens to Jason after Whizzer dies ;))))) enjoy//

I stare at myself in the mirror. Who is this I'm looking at. My youthful curls are gone and are replaced with hair straight on my head. My once colorful and almost fashionable wardrobe is now replaced with all black everything. Even my face is different. I never go outside anymore so I'm super super pale. I also have some weird dark eyeliner. Who the hell is this? Oh wait, it's me. Jason Feldman. The boy who's been mourning the death of his father's boyfriend longer than his father mourned him.

Whizzer was my only friend that understood me. And he's been dead for four years, now I'm a seventeen year old. My father thought that he was over Whizzer last year so he brought home a new man, but I caught them having sex once and my father called the man Whizzer. I haven't seen that man since.

Now we moved to a place with a high school called Westerburg. I honestly don't care anymore. Back when Whizzer was still alive, we would go to 7-11 after every baseball game and get Slurpees. Yeah, well I quit baseball. I still get the Slurpees, but instead i get them every day to escape the shitty world I live in and pretend that Whizzer is next to me, joking about my father's faults or my mistakes, but I probably look like a high teenager.

I leave the bathroom and run downstairs. I have to ask my dad something, even though we haven't talked in weeks. I find him in the den, holding a bottle of beer and flipping through a photo album "father?" I say quietly, he looks up "yes?"

I sigh, what I'm about to ask is something stupid, but I still need to know "what's my middle name?"

He choked on his beer "your middle name?" He pauses, thinking I'm joking but realized I'm not "oh, well it's Dean. Why Dean? No one knows"

Hm, Jason Dean. My initials are JD then. Jason is too perky of a name. I'll go by JD for now on then.

I'm about to leave but my father pokes my arm with an empty beer bottle "grab your fake ID and get me some more beer"

"After school father, I have to go" I grab a black messenger bag and put on a black trench coat before heading out to school.

When I arrive I slump into a corner and pull out my book of Shakespeare's writings. That was the last present Whizzer got me, we were at the mall shopping and he realized that I have never experienced the beautiful writings that is Shakespeare's writings. The inside cover still smells like him and has Whizzer's note, saying greetings and salutations to the wonderful world of Shakespeare. The only men that I love more than Shakespeare are you and your father. I love you Jason, you are the son I never had. I know I'm sick and might be gone soon, but I'll always be with you.

I look up. There nearby is a pretty girl. She isn't pretty, she's gorgeous. She reminds me of how my father used to describe Whizzer. And now I feel Whizzer with me, I almost can hear him whisper "go talk to her"

I stand up and walk over to this girl. She looks up from writing in her diary "greetings and salutations, may I ask what your name is?" I ask.

She smiles "I'm Veronica Sawyer, and you?" This Veronica girl holds out a small hand for me to shake.

I shake her hand "they call me JD" I sit down next to her, I'm going to like this Veronica girl.

//Did I seriously make a connection between FALSETTOS and HEATHERS???? Well I did, I apologise//