↳ PARK MINHYUK

────| INMATE #840262 |────

NAME: Park MinHyuk
NICKNAMES: Minmin, Hyukie
POSITION: Hacker, Photographer
AGE: 22
BIRTHDATE: May 18, 1995
HEIGHT: 176 cm
WEIGHT: 51 kg
CHARGED FOR: Vandalism, trespassing, shoplifting

BIRTHPLACE: Busan, South Korea
HOMETOWN: Busan, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korea

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"inmate number 840262, is park minhyuk. he's cute, don't get me wrong, but that boy could do damage if he wanted to." sooyoung said before taking a sip of the iced coffee that she gotten from the local coffee shop.

"and by that you mean?" detective choi asked as he flipped through the papers stacked neatly together.

"although he's sweet, he can be a little crazy. he's been charged with vandalism, trespassing, and shoplifting; something you would never expect from a boy like him." she says with a small shrug of her shoulders.

the detective reads the paperwork that showcases all of his personal information, including his family members, where he was born, and where he grew up. "it says he was a hacker, how do we know that?" he asked with a curious undertone.

"we didn't know that until he made one small mistake of not wiping everything. another thing about him is that he can be very forgetful, and in this case it got him tracked down by the federal bureau of investigation, where they found him in busan. he's smart, but he shouldn't work alone." sooyoung said honestly as she watched the papers being flipped and set down on the table towards the opposite side of the others.

"do you think he's worthy to be apart of this clan?" detective choi asked. if he was going to put all of korea's officials on the line, he needed to make sure they used the right people.

"of course! as long as he has others with him to help, he should be no problem to us or them at all. after all he was fifteen when he first committed a crime and he's went seven years under the radar." and the officer had a major point.

"well, you know what to do... send him in." the detective said and instantly more guards were sent to fetch the other criminal.

welcome inmate number 840262 to the clan of atrocity.

ACCEPT or DECLINE
inmate 840262 released.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

profile: answereddreams
slot: strawberry
authors note:
you originally applied
for peach, but you fit
strawberry more
so i hope you
don't mind !