↳ CHUNG MYUNGDAE

────| INMATE #840264 |────

NAME: Chung Myungdae
NICKNAMES: Dae, Myunggie
POSITION: Brains, Distraction.
AGE: 22
BIRTHDATE: July 7, 1995
HEIGHT: 164 cm
WEIGHT: 53 kg
CHARGED FOR: Identity theft, burglary ( mainly jewelry )

BIRTHPLACE: Jinju City, South Korea
HOMETOWN: Gwangju, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korean

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"something's wrong." detective choice starts as soon as he opens up the manila folder that showcases no other than chung myungdae.

"what do you mean?" the female officer questions with a pen between her fingers.

the detective looks at the photos of the seemingly small boy and glances at sooyoung who's awaiting an answer from the older male. "he looks like he couldn't even harm a fly, what is he doing as an inmate?" he asks curiously.

"looks can be deceiving, though you're not that wrong. he's exceptionally sweet, and very caring when it comes to people... unfortunately he has taken apart of dangerous activities." sooyoung says with a small chuckle as she takes the folder and pulls out a few paper.

her manicured finger runs over a certain section on the file and she taps at the area before pushing it back in front of detective choi.

"see. this boy is sweet and petite but seriously, his first crime was at a young age and he even has stolen identities of many people for his own gain... he's definitely someone you'd want on your side." the female said with confidence as she broke down many ways myungdae could be a huge advantage.

"no ones going to be able to take him seriously." choi said causing the other to scoff and roll her eyes.

"that's what we want! the more people find him less of a suspect, the more they'll be able to pass under the radars without even being suspected... or at least him." she added into the conversation.

the room went silent as the detective began to nod his head. "yeah, you're actually right." and with those words being said, once again the guards were being sent to fetch the small criminal.

welcome inmate number 840264 to the clan of atrocity.

ACCEPT or DECLINE
inmate 840264 released.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

profile: JOONBIN
slot: peach
authors note:
i changed up a few
things, but not too much.
hopefully it's alright !