↳ YANG JAEJIN

────| INMATE #840266 |────

NAME: Yang Jaejin
NICKNAMES: Sheep (yang), Jay, Kyle
POSITION: Leader, Brains, Criminal
AGE: 24
BIRTHDATE: June 15, 1993
HEIGHT: 189 cm
WEIGHT: 69 kg
CHARGED FOR: Juvenile delinquency, Drug possession (but not usage), Weapon possession

BIRTHPLACE: Busan, South Korea
HOMETOWN: Busan, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korean

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the process of reviewing this file was slightly different from the others, as detective choi had to step out and review a recent case for a brief moment... which is why sooyoung had been walking around the office with a stack of papers in her hands that were stapled together.

jaejin hadn't been someone unfamiliar to her because unfortunately, he was in her patrol unit; meaning she had to watch over him every time he got himself locked up. the twenty four year old definitely had a history when it came to crimes, starting with the adults who made him.

to sooyoung's knowledge, his father was well known in the industry of organized criminals, and his mother had been traveling right in her husbands footsteps. however, she had been more softer when it came to the violence that surrounded their works. it honestly was no surprise their their children would end up on the same path that they were.

being that sooyoung spent so much time being called to pick up jaejin or even his younger adopted brother jianhong who was born in china, whenever he did something wrong... she was more than happy to accept the leading individual into the clan that would be working undercover for some of korea's most envied detectives.

the female officer had known enough about the boy to know that he would make an amazing ally, plus the brain he had on him from working alongside his father was definitely another thing that made him more proficient to being selected.

sooyoung smiled as she set the files down and looked up at one of the guards who was standing beside the door with a blank expression.

"you know our beloved jaejin, don't you think he'd make an amazing choice for this clan?" she asked, her voice holding so much authority that it sent shivers down the guards back.

"i do." was all the male responded with.

sooyoung let out a chuckle and flicked her wrist to signal the guard to release him. which is exactly what he did.

welcome inmate number 840266 to the clan of atrocity.

ACCEPT or DECLINE
inmate 840266 released.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

profile: eunhyukleeluv
authors note:
i went a different route
for this, and i really liked
the outcome !