Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A month went by since that perfect date. Nate and I were openly together at school, happy to show how much we liked each other. He was always there, always had his arms open, or hands in mine. We kissed in front of everybody, just to see their reactions. Nobody treated us with hate, and for that I was grateful. Of course I still had my doubts, my fears, my pain. But it was eased for now. And I still had Derek to help me when nights got bad. For the first time I felt as though I had a chance to move on, and move past my feelings for him. The world was at peace. That is, except for Dad. He still knew nothing, still must be kept in the dark. Unlike Mom, who knew everything, even met Nate and found him not only adorable, but sweet. She was so happy for me, and I was just generally happy. Then, came that one night. That one night, that I shall never forget. Nate was at my house, Mom had to leave because she needed to drive out of state and help her sister move. Dad wouldn’t be home until the next day. So Nate and I sat on the couch watching some random movie. Well, more like making out. He had such a strong hold on me, and it felt so amazing. My body was on fire. I began panting when his lips left mine and traced down my neck. I felt his teeth slightly sink into the skin, and a moan escaped me. He kissed my lips again and started to remove his shirt. When it was off, I stopped to drink in the beautiful, flawless sight. He looked like a Greek god, so perfect. I pounced on him and attacked his lips hungrily. His hands snaked up my shirt and I hissed in pleasure. I whispered in his ear, “My room..” He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He laid me down and removed my shirt. I lay there panting, moaning, and practically begging for more. “Do you want to?” escaped his lips, and all I could say was, “…yes.” In the back of my mind, something screamed No! However, I simply ignored it. That was, and forever will be, my biggest mistake.

a/n: sorry, i know it's short, but this is definently an important chapter!