Ch. 9 The Birth of Two Babies

Oliver's POV:
"It's okay, Skylar.", I stated, reassuring her. "Just stay calm.".

"Oh, I'm ca-", she started, before screaming in pain.

I had noticed that Joanna and Roman had gone upstairs, but I had my focus on Skylar.

"We have to get her to a hospital.", Chase stated.

"Chase, are you feeling okay?", Bree asked.

"I'm fine, and why did you say it like that?", he replied.

"Well, something must be wrong because you know that Skylar's identity is a secret, and if she goes to a hospital....", she stated, before stopping.

"They'll find out that she's an alien.", Chase finished.

"Then, we'll have a real problem.", I stated, holding onto Skylar's hand.

"Chase, you'll have to do the birth.", Bree stated.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Yes, you're the only one who can do this.", I stated, starting to pick her up, struggling.

"Oliver, are you okay?", Bree asked, concerned.

"My strength... It's gone.".

Chase's POV:

While Skylar was fighting us, Oliver took her into the back and put her into a hospital gown.

"Place her over here.", I stated, pointing towards the medical bed.

Okay, I can do this, I thought.

I looked at Oliver, who nodded his head to give me the okay, then looked to see how many centimeters she was.

"Okay, Skylar, you are at 6cm-", I stated before Skylar started to have a contraction.

"How many centimeters does she have to be?", Kaz asked.

"10cm.", I replied, turning around. "She'll be ready to push when I come back.".

"Where do you think you're going?", Skylar asked, breathing heavily.

"Calling Mr. Davenport.", I stated, holding my cellphone. "I'm going to need his help.".

"With what?", Oliver asked.

Then, Bree started to bend over, saying "Not now.".

"Bree, what's wrong?", Kaz asked, concerned.

"My water broke.", she replied.

"Make that Mr. Davenport, and everyone at the academy.", I corrected myself.

Hopefully, everything goes well, I thought.

Time skip - 5 minutes later
Skylar's POV:
Oh, Oliver is so lucky I love him, or else I wouldn't have gone through this.

Don't get me wrong; I've always wanted to have a baby with Oliver, but I just wish childbirth wasn't so damn painful.

After Chase left, Bree and I were both on the hospital bed, groaning in pain, almost breaking Kaz and Olivers' hands.

"Oliver, where the hell is Chase?!", I yelled, crushing his hand.

"I don't know.", he stated. "I think he's still upstairs.".

As if on cue, Chase came running downstairs, saying "Okay, Mr. Davenport and everyone at the academy are coming. However, since it is her 1st grandchild, I was thinking-", he started, before Oliver interrupted.