Ch. 9

Same day and time

May POV

I was just standing there admiring the beautiful backyard with my drink when someone came up to me. I turned and saw it was Louis. "Hey May! How are you enjoying this little get together?" he asked nicely. "yea it's great. this is a really nice place! I'm jealous!"

I replied bumping into him on purpose. I wasn't flirting with him or anything just trying to tease him about being a rich pop star in a world wide known boyband.

In the corner of my eye I saw Harry hanging out with Zayn and Liam. I like Liam. He's a really nice, caring, responsible, sweet, and a good looking guy. As for Zayn he was quiet and mysterious. Hmm I wonder if I'll get to know him better. All of a sudden Harry looked right at me and gave me a smirk. Ugh idiot player. I frowned and looked away laughing to what Louis had said.

Talking to Louis I learned that he had a girlfriend named Eleanor. They've been dating for quite sometime. I admit she's gorgeous and really nice. Zayn also had a girlfriend named Perrie. She was from a band called Little Mix, which I may or may not be obsessed with. Louis and I definitely talked a lot and bonded. "I'm going into the pool with Eleanor. Come on in too May!" he said running to the pool.

"Yea go ahead I'll be right there." I replied but he was already in swimming to his girlfriend. they are absolutely adorable. I looked over there and saw that Frances and Ashton were getting it on really well. She's been laughing at everything he said. They looked really happy together. I smell chemistry going on.

I set down my drink and I took of my shorts and my top off and placed them on the chair where my drink was and walked to the edge of the pool. I wasn't shy or anything but I didn't like show off my body especially when Eleanor and Perrie's bodies were so perfect. I stood there and saw all the other guys huddled together and looking at me and I made eye contact with Harry but looked away and smiles at Liam. for a moment I thought I saw anger in Harry's eyes. hah what do I care.

"Hey I'm so sorry. I invited you here and didn't stick around to talk to you. So would you like to swim?" He asked before I could answer I was pushed in but I had a fast reaction so I grabbed onto his arm pulling him down with me screaming.

I came up from the water laughing and slightly mad a Liam. "you're going to pay for that Pyane!" I said splashing him with water and laughing. He replied by splashing water back at me and laughed. Soon Ashton,Frances,Louis,Eleanor swam to us and joined us splashing each other.

Harry POV

The entire time that May was here I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I mean she's hot and attractive and the fact that she doesn't like me pisses me off. I mean she doesn't even know me and she hates me. But I know her she's the type of girl playing hard to get. I couldn't wait to see her in her bikini. God I sound like a pervert.

She was wearing a top and shorts with her hair down she was beautiful. I wonder why she's not taking her clothes off. Maybe she's insecure about her body. She was talking to Louis and was having a great time. I loved the way she smiled and laughed! what am I thinking! I was off in my own world thinking and watching her.

I didn't even care what the guys were saying. All of a sudden I saw her look over here I immediately looked away scared that she had saw me. I thought she looked away so I looked at her again and there she was looking right at me. I gave her my famous smirk and and in return I got a frown before she looked away.

Why does she hate me so much! The media is always exaggerating my love life. Everyone thinks I'm a player but I'm not! She judging a book by it's cover. She doesn't know the real me but soon enough she will. I took a sip of my beer before looking at the pool, Louis was running into the pool and did a cannonball splashing water everywhere. The guys and I just laughed.

Then I saw May taking off her shorts and  was also walking towards the pool. Wow.. I'm speechless, she's more than hot! I was going to walk over to her when Liam beat me to it. I was a bit jealous. I watched them closely and he pushed her in. I wanted to be the one who did that to her. I wanted to have the fun with her. Well I'm going to step up my game!