Ch.6

May POV

The line was kind of long but I didn't really mind. I was scanning the menu above seeing  if I  wanted anything else and I felt a couple of people standing behind me. They were boys like 3 or 4 of them and they were joking around when one of them bumped into me causing me to almost fall but I dropped some of my shopping bags. I turned around to look at the boys and they were about 17 or 18. I mean they were cute but kinda rude. 

I bent down picking up my bags when I saw a pair of hands pick up my last 3 bags and stood up. So I stood up too. Looking at him, I was about to say something when he said sorry. "Hey um sorry for bumping into you. Uh my friends pushed me so um are you okay? Here's you bags." he said quickly, I giggled to myself because I didn't get why he was so nervous. "Hey it's fine. Thanks tho." I replied and turned back facing the front realizing I was next to order. 

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head and saw it was the same guy "Um hi again. My name is Dallas. Cameron Dallas." He said with a smile more confident in himself than before. Um ok I didn't really know why he told me his name I mean he looks nice and friendly. I guess I could make new friends. "Well its very nice to meet you Cameron Dallas. I'm May Johnson. I said extending my hand for a handshake but was then pulled into a hug. Okay that weird. "No the pleasure is all mines." he said.

I push my hands against his chest so he would let go of me. He finally let go and it was my turn in line. "Hello Miss, what can I get you today?" said the girl blushing crazily looking at Cameron. Ugh one of those guys again. Thinking about getting any girls because of their looks. "Um so I'll have a pretzel and a 7up." I told her "Is that all for today?" she asked again "Yes" I told her. I was taking my wallet out when she said 

"That would be $10." I took out a ten dollar bill and was ready to give it to her when Cameron stopped me and handed the girl his card. I turned at glared at Cameron. "What the hell Cameron. I could've paid for my own food you know. Plus I don't even know you. We freaking just met and your paying for my food?" I yelled at him. "Hey calm down. Its just $10, its no big deal. I grabbed my food and turned around and looked at Cameron once more. 

I took my ten dollar bill and placed it in his pants pockets and walked away. There now I don't owe anyone anything. I walked over to the area where everyone was sitting down talking and eating. I was looking for Frances when I saw she was already looking at me and waving. As I got closer I saw that she had a smirk on her face. Before I even sat down she asked "Hey there. Who was that hottie?" "Ugh just some guy that got the good looks and are jerks." I said disgustedly 

"Whatever come on Im starving let's eat. " I took a bite of my pretzel and was looking around when a chair was pulled up next to Frances, I looked and it was Cameron. "Well hello Cameron. Nice of you to join us." I said gritting my teeth. "I'm glad I could join you two beautiful ladies for lunch. Here's your $10 by the way." he said back cooly, knowing that his presence is not wanted. "I don't believe I've met your friend. I'm Cameron Dallas. Nice to meet you." he said flirting with Frances.

I swear Frances was about to pass out. "Uh Uh Hi. I'm Frances. Its nice to meet you too." she said. "I've got to get going. My friends are waiting for me but can I get your number?" He asked Frances. Frances took Cameron's phone and typed in her number and was about to give it back when Cameron leaned in and whispered something to her. She took back the phone and began typing some more before giving it back. I glared at him.

" Well bye now Cameron." I said still gritting my teeth. "Bye Ladies! I'll text you later Frances. See you soon!" he said making me even more angry. "FRANCES! Ugh you know I don't like those types of guys why did you give him your number and what did he say to you?!?!" I angrily yelled at her. "I know you don't like guys that are cocky and think that they can have any girl, but I think Cameron's different. And that's for me to know and for you to find out." She replied then digging into her burger hungrily. I continued eating my pretzel setting the Cameron incident aside. I can't wait to go home and sleep.