June 8, 1943

Dear diary,

Two weeks have passed since I arrived here. I had my first test yesterday. It was horrible. A big man with eyes as black as the night entered my room. They seemed to devour all the light, and I suddenly felt very cold. I crawled back until my back hit a wall. He waited till I stopped moving and walked towards me. I couldn't escape. He grabbed my wrists with enough force to break them if he wanted to. I was too afraid to do anything. He handcuffed me and pulled me up. He then took a gun he had hanging on his belt and pushed it against my head. I was scared to death. 'Walk.' he said, a voice as low as thunder. 'Don't try anything, or I'll pull the trigger.'

We walked to another room, which was even darker than mine. I wasn't able to see anything. He pushed me inside and closed the door. As soon as he did, a bright lamp went on. I closed my eyes, trying to protect them from the light. It even burnt through my eyelids. After a while, I opened them again. A man with skin as white as parchment stood in front of me. Next to him stood Victor. 'You can now leave.' said Albus, in the direction of Victor. Albus looked at him like he was expecting something. 'Yes boss,' was his answer, which confirmed my thoughts of Albus being the boss here. Victor left the room, but not without quickly glancing at me at the door. His hand softly brushed mine while he left the room, which made my heart skip a beat.

'Do you know why you are here?' Albus asked me. I looked at him but did not answer. He slowly walked to me and I backed up as he came closer. 'I asked you something,' My back hit the wall and I froze. 'N-no, sir,' i stuttered. He tilted his head and looked at me for a minute. 'You're lying.' He raised his hand.

I do not know much from what happened in the 15 minutes after that. All that I know is that I woke up on the ground, with one eye that was swollen to the point where I couldn't open it anymore. I groaned while pushing myself up. Albus looked up from his desk. I saw a nome standing on his desk. "Yakov" it said. I'm wondering if that's his name. It probably is. I guess I'm calling him Yakov from now on.

Yakov was still looking at me with his piercing eyes. He suddenly reached for something at his desk and threw it to me. I picked it up and noticed it was a piece of clothing looking like a pajama. It had blue stripes and a number on it. "Put it on." I looked at Yakov. "H-here?" He slowly raised his hand again. This time I knew what was going to happen, so I quickly undressed and put the pajama on. I looked ridiculous.

Why was everyone looking at me like I was a piece of trash? They are either scared or disgusted and I don't know why. I did nothing bad to them.

I had so many questions but was too scared to ask any of them. I decided to just wait and see what was going to happen. My heart was screaming at me, telling me to run away, but I didn't know why. I guessed I would find out soon enough. And I did.

The black-eyed man spoke again.  "Walk." So I walked with them, thinking about my decision. I was stupid. They brought me to another room, filled with some weird devices and 1 big chair. The black-eyed man pushed me into the chair and strapped my legs and arms to it. I suddenly got really scared and realized my mistake. "W-what are you going to do with me?" They didn't answer me but instead walked out of the room.

I had no idea what was going on. They were again watching me through a huge window. The longer I waited, the more the pressure in my head grew. After a while, my sight became blurry. I started to panic, and the only thing I wanted was to get out of this chair. When I tried to open a strap which tied my arm to the chair, I noticed that I was shaking so badly that it was worthless to even try. I started to get really dizzy and my head fell onto my left shoulder. The last thing I know is that Victor suddenly opened the door and that I woke up again in this empty room.

~