::Chapter 1::

London's P.O.V

"WAKE THAT ASS UP LONDON!!" My bestfriend Victoria yelled throwing the covers off of my body.

"Yoooo. Tori. Stfu wit all that. Do you realize its 8 ㏂??" I frowned and turned over while she kissed her teeth "Bitch. Its 2:30." She smacked me with a pillow and threw it on the floor.

"Aite London. When I come back up here you better be ready or we gon box. On God." She scolded me and walked out my room shutting the door. I groaned and sat up. I knew I shoulda said no when she asked me to move in.

I threw my legs over the bed and made a beeline to the shower. I stripped and hopped in. I washed my body and then my hair. After a good 45 minutes I stepped out and dried off. I put on JohnsonJohnson's baby lotion and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Stop lookin at me like that. Its plenty of grown people that still use baby lotion.  Anyway I grabbed my robe and slid it on my body while walking to my closet.

I picked out black high waisted jeans, a black Last Kings tanktop, black, grey and white Jordans with black and white jewlery. I put my hair into a neat bun and tied a black bandana around it. I added carmex and grabbed my gold Iphone 4s and headed downstairs to where Victoria was

"Bout damn time" She screeched biting a piece of bacon "Shaduhp. I aint a mornin person heffa" I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter "Now. Whats so damn important that I had to get up. You kno its my day off?? A nigga coulda been catchin them good ass Z's"

I pouted and she chuckled "Saoo. I got invited to this studio by this artist" a smile slowly appeared on her face. "An artist namedddd……?" I raised my eyebrow as she downed her orange juice "An artist named Chris Brown" after she said that Im pretty sure my eyes poped outta my head.

"Bitch how tf did YOU manage to get Chris Brown's number AND get invited to the studio?!" I yelled as she laughed dead in my face and threw her plate away "Kneeguh. I am Victoria Averie Janelle Reigns. I have my ways" She winked and I scrunched my face up.

"Wtf did you do to Chris Brown??" I shook my head while she glarred. "Nothin heffa now lets go. I told him me and my friend were coming at about 3-ish" She slid on MY flats and I stopped her "How you juss gon steal my shit??" I questioned "Like this" She put on the other shoe and walked out the door. "You so irra " I grabbed my bag that was sitting by the door, closed and locked it and trailed behind Vicky.

"You thirsty or nah?" She questioned cutting on the Range "Starbucks please" I turned up the radio and Ghetto by August Alsina feat. Rich Homie Quan was on. Lord knows this Victoria song. "YASSS. YOU OUT THE G-H-E-T-T-O" She turned into the Starbucks drive thru and a paused her singing session. "What you want?" She looked at me "Caramel Macciato please" I handed her a 10 and she turned to the order thingie.

I tuned the rest out and scrolled down Instagram. "Bruh you seen this Lil Durk and Tyga shet?" I chuckled while Vicky shook her head "Hell yeah. Durk aint even from the Chi. Like please he from Englewood.  Tyga from Compton" I chuckled as she handed me my drink and we were off "True shit" I nodded and sipped my drink

"So Ima need yall to not throw him in there with the real Chicagoans. He make us look stupid" Victoria shook her head and I chuckled. Shit Ion kno. Im from Detriot, She the crazy Chicago one. "That diss was weak anyway. Im #TeamTyga all day so I was lightway laughin my ass off when I compared Tyga's diss to Durk's" Shit was weak asl.  "Exactly. Like who tf are you??" She chuckled and turned into the parking lot of a studio

"Are you sure we able to get in this bitch?" I questioned jumping out the truck while she sighed "Yes nigga Im positive" she jogged to the building while I cruised. I aint tryna waste this damn Macciato. I soon caught up with her and she was waiting on the elevator  "Bruh" I looked at her and she stood shocked "What??" She  pointed to a vase full of some weird ass color flowers "What about em?" I shrugged. They juss flowers

"They pretty af" She picked about 3 of em up and dropped them in her purse as the elevator opened "You did not juss steal some wack ass flowers" I stale faced as she rolled her eyes "Whatever" She pressed the 7th floor and the elevator started raising. As the doors opened I heard music from all the way down the hall

"Shit. Thats my kind of party" She went up and knocked on the door "Wait how you kno if this is Chris Brown's" She pointed at the door which said 'Chris Breezy' in spray painted letters I nodded as the door opened. "Yo wassup Victoria?" Chris side hugged her and looked at me. Damn. He remembered her name. Guess she aint a fuck and duck. "Hey Chris. This is my friend London"

He smiled and shook my hand while I cheesed like an idiot "Hai. Nice to meet you. Big fan. Literally" he chuckled "Thanks. Yall come in doe" He took Vicky's hand and led her inside while I wandered behind. "Yoo. This Victoria and London" He pointed at her then me. "Wassup. Im Tyga. Call me Ty tho" I stared mindlessly as he waved his hand in my face.

"Oh. Uh my bad. Im London. Im juss a really big fan. Fr." I cheesed again showing my deep dimples "I can tell rockin LK I see" he reffered to my Last Kings tanktop and smirked. I blushed and leaned against the wall. Picked the wrong day to where LK [That shit rhyme. Lmao. K. Im done] I leaned up against the wall and started playin piano tiles

A short while later the door opened and I heard a deep ass accent "Yoo wassup?" He questioned looking my way. Oh yes. Another person that Im a huge fan of. "Aye Wessup  August. This Victoria and thats London. Toria is off limits but you can have london bruh" Chris nodded and quickly turned away  while Ty chuckled "Ol' goofy ass" he mumbled. Chris was too busy flirting with Vicky to notice. I giggled lightly but soon stopped after I realized that August was staring at me

I turned as red as the T-Raww's on Ty's feet. Finaly I took a seat on one of the couches away from everyone else "Wassup love. Im August" He walked up and sat down next to me. It took me by suprise cause he literally jumped into the seat "London" I replied putting my hand over my chest. Not for dramatic affect simply because he scared the living shit outta me.

"London like the city huh?" He nodded and smiled "August like the month huh?" he chuckled and I smiled lightly "You got jokes.I like that" He sat up straighter "So tell me bout yourself ma" I locked my fone and looked at him "Watchu wanna kno?" I questioned "Everythang" That accent.  Life I tell you.

"Uhm. I dance for a living. Im 20 years young. Ion really like pink and Im a big ass fan if Tyga." I glanced over at Ty to make sure he dint here that "Dont tell him I said that please" I looked back at August and he nodded "I gotchu. But Ty the only nigga you a fan of?" He asked smirking. "Oh yeah. Chris too" I smiled as he stale faced "Okay okay. Yeah Ima fan of you too" I giggled as he sighed "Ah. Another mission accomplished. Another fan happy" He put his hands behind his head while I chuckled.

"Yeah. Okay" I chuckled and looked back at my fone "I still wanna get to kno you" I looked up and his face was inches away from mine. Sweet Jesus.  "U-uhm" I took a deep breath and chuckled "Whatever you wanna kno you gotta find out" He looked taken back that I was'nt fangirling. I winked and got up and walked out.

London 1 - August 0

~~

Annd. Scene. Alrite first chapter. Eh. I feel like I could've done better.

                                    -Bree 