::Chapter 13::

Before I start lemme say this. You my dear readers are the shit. Guess what book got 1K reads? This one does I fuckin love yall right about now. Thanks for reading

~~

London

"Where. The fuck. Are we. Going?" I asked Victoria for the millionth time as she drove some unknown place. "Since you wont stfu. We are going shopping for my daughter" she cheesed and I shook my head "V you dont know if its a boy or a girl yet" I chuckled and she shrugged "Its a girl my nigga. I can feel it" she placed her hand on her rather large belly and I smiled.

"Awwwh. Victoria yo ass is becoming a woman. Before you were all goofy and retarded. Now your wise and calm" I teared a little and she rolled her eyes and kept driving. We pulled into Target and hopped out. Once inside we headed towards the baby aisle. Of course I stopped and cooed over every pair of baby clothes I saw. When we finally made it to the cribs I had a basket full of pink.

"I like this one" she pointed to one that was pink with white hearts around the top, and had a little sheer thingie at the top with sheets flowing down the sides. "Ahh shit. This lil girl boutta be spoiled as a muhhfucka" I chuckled and put my hand on my hip "Whateva. See if you can find someone to help" she sat in one of the rocking chairs that were on display and I rolled my eyes. I walked around and ended up in the toy aisle. I grabbed some Mickey Mouse, Sofia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and some other shit.

"I knew yo ass would be around here sonewhere" I turned around and Victoria was there chuckling "Shutup. I had to buy some shit for my niece." I linked my arm in hers as we walked to the register. "You got the crib?" I asked laying all my items on the counter "Nah I changed my mind. Its a boy." she smiled as I stale faced the shit outta her "So you was juss fenna let me buy all this PINK SHIT?!" I yelled at her as she laughed and everyone else stared at us.

I cant stand her ass.

~~~

Its shortttt. As a mf. I know this. But its still a nice lil chapter.

                                            -Bree