::Chapter 8::

 London 

"Okay. I change my mind. Ion wanna do it!" I whined as August dragged me into the tattoo place. "Aint no goin back ma. We already here" He opened the doors and pushed me inside before walking in behind me. I stopped in the middle of the entrance and he sighed "Lo. We gon do this the hard way or the easy way. Its up to you" I answered by trying to push pass him and go back to the car.

Instead he caught me and threw me over his shoulder "Aye wassup yung Aug" Someone with an Atl accent greeted him. "Uh female problems?" the person asked as August chuckled "Nahh this London. Lo this is Que, my homie from the A" he finally put me back on my feet and I glarred "Hey" I waved and looked around "Wassup? Need some more ink?" he asked August "Nah I actually need somn for my girl" he paused when he realized what he said but afterwards smirked

"Girlfriend?" Que questioned while chuckling "Somn like that" August grabbed my ass from behind and I punched his arm "Not really" I rolled my eyes and Que chuckled again "What you want ma?" he asked cleaning a needle I swallowed hard and looked at August. He smiled and my nervousness faded. A little. "I dont know. Something that wont hurt" I leaned on August and he almost let me fall "Bitch ass nigga" I muttered "If its ya first tat its gon hurt anyway. Juss sayin" August added snidely.

"Ion kn- Ooooh. Thats cute" I pointed to a rib tattoo with flowers and August chuckled "Girly ass" I flipped him off and he nodded "You want juss that?" I looked around and decided on 2 more. One was a cross on my hand and the other said 'Until The Very End' in cursive letters on my shoulder. "Aite. You ready Lo?" Que asked as he set up the needle. I was getting the cross on my hand first. "Yeah. I think. Look. August no matter how much I beg dont tell him to stop"

I looked at August cause I already knew I was gonna cry and whine in every which way. "Gotchu. I aint listenin to yo ass anyway" As soon as I was boutta say somn smart I felt the needle dig into my skin. I yelled and used my free hand to cover my mouth. It was fenna be a long ass day.

~~~

So I decided on getting my naval pierced to. Did that hurt? HELL YES. "So how do ya like em?" I glarred at August cause he was the one who talked me into getting my stomach pierced. "Fuck. You" I grumbled and slumped in my seat only to sit back up instantly because my shoulder tat rubbed against the seat. "You kno you luff me London stop fuckin playin" He pulled into my parking garage and I stepped out of the Audi. "Whatchu doin tomorrow?" he asked as I bent down and got my purse "Nothin. Cause my damn body hurt"

I closed the door and leaned on it. "Well damn. You makin it seem like we juss fu-" I cut him off by throwing a CD case at him "Not even" I chuckled and walked up to the front door "Lo. Come here" I jogged back to his side of the car "What?" I leaned down a little and he pulled my face into the car. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. At first I didnt even kiss back but he bit my lip and I instantly opened my mouth.

I made a mental note to cuss him out later on. he pulled away and smirked "Aite you good" I glarred and put my hand over my mouth "The fuck you bite me for?" I asked half-pouting. "Cause I felt like it" I rolled my eyes and walked back to the building. When I entered and checked the mail. Victoria had hella shit from Sephora, M.A.C, and everything else you could think of. I opened the door and headed towards the elevator. Once I made it to our floor I headed to the door. It was already unlocked so I went inside.

"I seen that lil moment you had wit August" Vicky said coming from the shadows like a creep. "Whatever hoe" I chuckled and took my shoes off. "So lemme see the tats!!" She yelled. I showed her the cross first and she laughed "You would get somn small" She shook her head "Wait. I got 2 more and a naval piercing" I pointed out just as she was walking away. She turned on her heels and looked at me "Strip. Now" I chuckled and lifted my tanktop. "Ooooooh. Thats cute" she reffered to the piercing