::Chapter 9::

 London 

"Ayeee the BET awards was on point yoo" Victoria nodded in approval at the TV. The guys had flew out to Cali to perform and of course some were nominated. August had texted me the day of the show and said he wasnt gon cry. I knew he was lyin tho. The second time I was screamin my ass off. His lil ugly ass came a long way "Truuuuu. You know for a fuckin giant Chris can dance his ass off" She agreed and sighed "I miss him" I started laughin hard af and she juss looked at me.

"Aw. You was serious. When they comin back?" I asked sitting up "Chris said tonight. But you know his timing be fucked up" she chuckled and I nodded "Tru" I stood and walked to my room....A nigga is boreddddd. About 5 minutes later August called me. "CONGRAGTS MUHFUCKAAAA!!!" I screamed into the phone in the backround I vaugley heard Ty "I told yo ass she was gon do that" I chuckled and shrugged as if they could see me.

"Thanks bae. Im on my way back" I raised my eyebrows "Im appauled. Yall niggas actually comin back on time. Its just a gloryous night" I held the phone between my ear and shoulder and clapped. "Aite Lo. Wait till I get back. We gon box" I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth "Please. Yeen gon do shit sahn" He laughed at my fake NOLA accent

"Whatever mayne. I'll be der by tomorrow morning" I frowned a little "But I wanna see you nowwwwww" I whined and pouted. "Yeah. Well the plane cant go no faster ma" Wait... "How you on the phone with me and your on a plane?" He chuckled "I got my ways ma, but aye Ima call you when I land. Iite?" I sighed and sat down "Okay" After I said goodbye I got extremely border. If that was a word. I went downstairs to see Victoria stuffing her face with ramen noodles with hot sauce and cheese on them.

"That shit is nasty dude" I shook my head and grabbed my Mtn.Dew out the fridge "Says the one that puts ketchup on hers" she continued to eat and chuckle. "Aye. That shit be good brah. Anyway the guys are on their way back" I oddly stared at her belly and she nodded. "Tori. Gimmie this. You been eatin a lot lately, and Its starting to show" I reached for the bowl but she moved it. "Nooooo" I stared at her stomach once again. Then it dawned on me. "Victoria. Are you...pregnant?" I asked figuring the answer was yes. She had always been in shape and never got any extra weight. She sighed and paused her eating session.

".....Yeah man" She avoided eye contact while I squealed and jumped up and down "Wait. Wait. Your....Happy?" she asked with a confused look. "Why wouldnt I be?! Ima be a auntie in 9 months!!" I screamed extra hype. "Actually 8" I stared at her in shock "YOU AND CHRIS BEEN FUCKIN FOR A MONTH?!?!" Why tf did she not tell me this? "Yeah. Before yall met actually" she smiled a little. "Wait. So how did I not notice you were gaining baby weight???" I mentally facepalmed and looked at her.

"You've been spending a LOT of time with August Lo" she chuckled and I frowned. "Now I feel bad b" she laughed and started eating again "Tell ya what. Uhm. How bout Thursday we go out and eat of course, then go to the spa?" I nodded "Alrite. Welp. Since the guys aint comin back till in the mornin Im fenna go crash" She was gonna say ok but couldnt cause her mouth was full of noodles. I chuckled and headed to my room.

~Next Morning~

I woke up and I saw August at the foot of my bed playin watch dogs on the PS4. I kicked his back and he turned around "Mornin love" he turned around swiftly and continued to play. "Good mornin punk" I sat up and crawled over to him. "Aye. Dont start nah. You gon get somn started" he paused the game and looked at me "Watchu talkin bout" I questioned sitting in his lap "See" He pointed at me as if someone was lookin. "Whatttt?" I curled up against him and he chuckled while un-pausing the game.

"I missed you" I mumbled into his t-shirt. "I missed you more doe. You and yo Rihanna hair" he reffered to my super red hair. "Speaking of my hair. I was thinkin bout taking the dye out and juss letting my natural color stay. Watchu think?" I asked sliding my hand under his shirt. "London. You playin mayne" he took my hand from under his shirt and I snickered. "Ion kno. What is yo natural hair color anyway?" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "....I have no idea. I don had red for so long now I dont remember" I chuckled and got offa him.

"See now I really wanna see yo natural hair color. Its all mysterious and shit" I laughed and shook my head "It is so not that serious" I entered tha bathroom and did my morning hygiene. "Yo Lo. Ha. Aye you get it Yo. Then Lo" I rolled my eyes at his childishness and opened the door "Yes August?" I poked my head out of the door to see what he wanted "First did you brush yo teeth?" I nodded and he smirked "Good" he kissed me and I giggled "AYE. WE FENNA HAVE A FAMILY ANOUNCEMENT SO GET YALL ASSES DOWNSTAIRS!!" Victoria's pregnant ass banged on my bedroom door.

I rolled my eyes as we walked down there. "Alrite look. Me and London have an anouncement" I looked at her crazy and everyone did the same to me

"Yall aint fruity are yall?? Lo we juss got in a relationship" August looked down at me and I pushed him "No nigga. You talm bout code hospital bear?" That was the code name for when we were talkin about her pregnancy. Retarded. I know. "Yup. Ion kno how to say this but. Uhm...." She trailed off and started stuttering. I hit her arm and she looked at me "Thanks Lo. Anyways. Im uh. Im pregnant" It was complete silence and I was freakin out even though I wasnt the pregnant one.

So if Im freakin out juss imagine what Vicky goin thru. "Soooo...Somebody gon say somn?" I asked trying to make this easier for Tori. "MY LIDDO WHORE IS PREGNANT!!!!" Heather's ghetto screamed along with Honey. Trell and Ty ran up to her stomach poking it and talking to it. Tge only person who didnt really move was Chris. "Chris. You aite bruh?" I asked he looked at me and his eyes were pitch black. Not good. He stormed out and slammed the front door.

Everyones attention directed towards Victoria's face. Tears were slowly falling down her face. She ran back to her room and slammed the door. Heather and Honey ran after her. "Call Chris. Cause if I do we gon get into an argument" I looked at the guys and they nodded. When I walked into Victoria's room where she was on the floor bawling her eyes out. Honey and Heather surrounded her and I sat in front of them. "Talk to me" I rubbed her leg. "He dont even want the baby" She whispered. "Yes he does. Chris is just a fucktard. He bi-polar you kno. So today he might be pissed but tomorrow he gon be hype asl"

She sniffled a little "Really?" Not likely. "Of course" I said nervously. "No he's not" her voice cracked and she broke down again. I stood and walked back to my room "Bruh calm down" I heard Trell try and tell Chris ''Nah moe. That baby is not mine" I raised my eyebrows and walked in the room "Nigga are you stupid?! All you and Victoria do is fuck. DAILY. If youn bring yo high yellow ass back over here and man tf up and face her Ima find you and Ima stab yo ass in yo eyeball. BOTH OF EM. Think Im playin if you want to Chris"

I slammed the door and walked down to the kittchen. The nerve of niggas these days.

~~

Dramatic chapter. Victoria is pregnant hmm? What yall think? Vote nd Comment. Lol. I updated twice today.

                                  -Bree