BEFORE WE BEGIN

hi guys,

so i have put up a cast but this is just to put a face to my characters, it is not how i see them so some feature i meantion in my writing will be diffrent then the celebrity. i just thought you should know. actual i'll put up how i see the charaters so just scroll or swipe down.

Characters For Light Sleepers:

The Books Song Is: Pumpin' Blood

AMEALIA ROBERTS:

A 19 year-old girl. Blonde hair, Big brown eyes, a small scar on her right eyebrow. She always keeps her shoulder length hair up in a short pony-tail. She keeps to herself, she's shy, sweet, quiet, funny, and smart. she has a slight french accent. Her job was an amatuer model. She lived in paris. Her birthday is February 14.

Her song: Heartbeat song By Kelly Clarkson

Celebrity: Zara Larsson

WHISTLER RICHARDS:

A 18 year-old boy. Ash brown hair, twinkles in his forest green eyes, freckles under his eyes, and dimples. He's mysterious, talkative, goofy, silly, immature and enjoys company. He has a thick southern british accent. He was a street musician, the violin. He lived in Bath, United Kingdom. His birthday is August 14. Born 1998.

His song: Domino by Jessie J.

Celebrity: Manu Rios

ALEXIA BIRDIE:

A 20 year-old girl. Chocolate brown hair that reaches her waist, Bright Baby blue eyes, Freckles on the bridge of her nose, and one dimple on her left cheek. She's sarcastic, clumsy, loves pranks, she's friendly, and understanding. She was a Barista for her mother's coffee shop. She lived in Summerside P.E.I. canada. Her Birthday is March 8. Born 1996.

Her song: Atlantis (remix) by Bridgit Mendler

Celebrity: Georgia Pemberton

KAMERON ROOTS:

A 21 year-old boy. Dirty blonde hair, greyish-blue eyes, dimples, and a slight stubble. He's responsible, Protective, Smart, Slightly Immature, and doesn't like his new family hurt. He was a Famous singer. He lived in New York City, U.S.A. His birthday is May 14. Born, 1995.

His song: Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston

Celebrity: Christan Collins

EDWARD (EDDIE) STONE:

A 25 year-old boy. He has ginger hair, mix match eyes (blue and green). He is Brilliant, friendly, secretive, a happy-go-lucky and has a thick australian accent. He was in medical practice. He lived in sydney australia. His birthday is january 14. Born, 1992

His song: Good Feeling by Flo Rida

Celebrity: Burkley Duffield

there is one more character but i can't tell you because it will reck the plot.