PARIS, FRANCE (1:00 p.m.)

AMEALIA

Something doesn't feel right.

I bet you he's cheating on you

No! He isn't like that.

How do you know? That's what dad did!

He isn't like that!

I left the building of my latest photoshoot. I turn right to head to my favorite cafe. Cafe de mode. It takes about 2 minutes to walk there, something wasn't right. It was ... quiet.

"Oh dear!" i whisper, at the sight of three cars all crashed into each other. A red, convertible was turned over, a black car drove into it's side, a white one smashed into the side of the black one. It's sid e was all recked with scrapes all over.

Shouldn't the police have attended to that already?

Maybe there backed up?

Nuh-uh sweetie! Omg

I scream at the sight in front of me. Everyone seemed to have passed out. Maybe there was food poioning. I call the police but they didn't answer. I ran to mine and simons apartment. I ran into it about to burst to tears.

"Simon! Simon, you should have seen the cafe! The police didn't pick up isn't that odd! Simon? Je suis désolé de parler anglais! Simon?" i open our bedroom, i gasp. The tears pouring. A felt angry, and sad, and betrayed, and so much. Simon was lying in our bed, with some slut. NAKED!!!

That mothertrucker!

"Oh your fucking kidding me!" i shout at him, he doesn't budge.

She must have been boring if he fell asleep during it!

I left the apartment, calm as hell. It scares me. How the hell am i so calm now? I felt myself walking but i don't know where my feet are taking me. I automatically open a door, the quietness brought me to realization. It was the same as the cafe. But i don't care. I slip through the bar avoiding stepping on people, i find my way behind a bar and grab the strongest thing i know. I took a glass a filled it to the brim. 1 drink. 2 drinks. 3 drinks. I pull out my phone at a tweet. Hope runs through me someone isn't dead. I comment on his.

Kameron Roots (@KameronRoots)

Is anyone else awake?

How have i been taking this so well? That was my breaking point i drop the glass that i forgot i was holding. Instantly sobering up, i realize i'm not the only one.