The Life of a Badass

A/N : Hi guys this is my first story!!! XD Give me any feed back plzzz.

************************************************************************************************************************

I was never the type of girl to cry for anything . Including boys. Scratch that. ESPECIALLY boys.

 I was always the type of girl that could fall of a swing set, fall on her face, break her nose and not shed one tear. Not that ever happened you know......OK OK!! It did happen give me a break i was 5!!! Anyhow!!!! Alot of things changed when my mom gave us the news.

          "We're moving to LA!!"

           "WHAT?!!?!" both me and my brother, Jake said at the same.

            " Zack proposed to me last night so we're moving to LA to get married!!!"

         "That's great  mom" said Jake but he couldn't fool me, i saw his jaw clench. Lets just say we don't like Zack. He looks at me strangely and Jake doesn't like it. We've tried to tell her but she says its our imagination.

So let me tell you about Zack. He has brown hair, brown eyes. Oh and yeah he's a major movie star. He's complete name is Zachary Gonzales Del Rio. One of the most famous superstars. My mom met him at a coffee shop. And they had that whole clich'e thing that the're orders are mixed up, they swipe them back, their hands touch, and they're all of a sudden about to get married. Yeah so now 6 months later, that's starting to complete.

      My mom and dad divorced about 4 years ago and i haven't talked to him since. I gotta admit that I miss him but what he did to my mom was just disgusting.

       *****FLASHBACK**********

   Mom, Jake and I were walking to our house from a Justin Beiber concert. It was her birthday and she wanted to feel young again. Don't Ask. So as we were turning down the hall and into my mom's bedroom---we were going to watch a movie- we here a thump thump thump on the walls. My mom freaks out 'cause she thinks it's a robber or something so she runs, gets my dad's shotgun (he keeps it in the hall closet) and throws the door open. I've seen many scaring things in my life. (Mom naked, Jake checking himself out, Mom and dad flirting-eeewwww)but nothing would have prepared me for what i saw. As my mom turns the light on, i instantly see the bed rocking and two figures on the bed. Once i saw who the two figures were I was instantly disgusted. It was my dad and my aunt. Doing the DEED!!! But  what was worse is that it wasn't my aunt Lilly (mom's side) but my aunt ruby from my  DAD'S SIDE!!!!

     "WTF?!?!" Jake yet

   " Son, Alexis. Sophia I swear its not what it looks like"

 " OH SO YOU WERE'NT JUST FUCKING YOUR OWN GODDAMN SISTER?!?!?!"

Obviously my brother was the only one who recovered before me or my mom since we would be yelling too but we we're too damn shocked and disgusted to recover.

   then my mom spoke.

" Get all your shit and get the fuck out of my house" she said calmly. SHIT. It is NEVER a  good thing when she acts calm this in a situation like this. Its the calm before the storm.

" But darling-

"NOW!!!" I screamed. (hey a girl can only hold in for so long.)

huh. i didn't notice my aunt left. Smart woman.

************END OF FLASHBACK*********************************

     I never saw him again. But I kinda like it this way. My mom's happy. My brother is happy and that's all that matters.

My brother Jake, yeah he's one of the most popular kids at school. He's on the football team, so that kind of gives him a boost.

Me?? I'm the bad ass of the school. Shy girls admire me, sluts hate me, and boys want me. The life of a badass.  What can you do about it?? go with it. Thats me. Alexis Chavez Ramirez