Oops??

Alexis POV

The screech of the alarm clock woke me up from my sweet, sweet dream of William Levi's abs. Yum...

I got off the bed and hit the snooze button. I walk towards my closet and start to dig up some clothes. Hmm, what to wear, what to wear...

I choose a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a red tank top that says 'badass', black combat boots and to finish the look, my black leather jacket.

I change and walk to my en suite bathroom and start on my make up.

Nothin too much, just a little make up to make my blue eyes pop.

I know what your thinking a Mexican? With blue eyes? WTF?

Well my dad is what we call a 'gringo'.

He has blue eyes and blonde-ish hair. He is pretty well built for an older guy, and talk about INTIMIDATING!!

I remember when I was little and would get in trouble he would lecture me. WHILE STANDING UP!!!

I almost shit myself by the time he would put the remote down to lecture me.I was tiny! Well I still am, but no one messes with me. I miss him, but i'll never tell anoyone that.

I walk down to my brothers room and knock on the door lightly. He doesn't answer. Grrr....

I open the door slowly and enter his room.

There, in his king size bed, was my brother, still asleep. I tip-toe to his bed as quietly as possible. Just like a ninja.

I take my pointer finger , put it in my mouth, then take it out. Then, I ever so slowly, extend my finbger into his ear, giving him a wet willy.

His eyes instantly pop open. Reminds me of a deer in headlights. I little like O_O.

He opens his mouth to scream but i instantly cover it with his own hand. Out of instinct he bites on it.

"Ahh!! That fuck*ng hurt! why would you do that?!" he yells

I give him a innocent look and say " I was just waking you up".

He jumps off the bed, making me fall out. He laughs at me. I give him a look that makes him shut up instantly. Yeah, take that.

"Hurry your ugly flat ass up already!!" I tell him. But seriously he has no ass!!

" Hey!! My ass is not flat!!!"

"Is too"

"Really Lexis?? Really"

"Your just mad because you have no ass." Then i run out of his room after i stick my tounge out at him.

I go back to the first floor to search for food.

Hmm...food.....imagen that as a play.

" Food? Food? Where are thou food??"

Just imagen that. I shall call it "Romeo and Fillet" Get it?? No?? Fuck you then -_-

As i walk into the kitchen theres a lady there ive never seen before. I sneek up behind her, since shes washing the dishes, and....PUT THE BITCH IN A FUCKING CHOKE HOLD.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FOOD?!??"

My mom runs in.

"ALEXIS LET HER GO EN ESTE MOMENTO!!" ( at this moment)

" SHES THE HOUSE CLEANER FOR FUCK SAKES!!!" Zach yells out.

Ohhh....that explains why shes in a maids uniform....oops anyone??

" Umm....im just gonna grab a cereal bar and go Now....."

Then i run out the door andvlook for my car. Ahh my car...my sweet, sweet mustang, that is sadly holding THe most disgusting creature on earth....my brother.

"Hurry up already!! I know im sexy but gosh im your brother!! Control your urges!!" My brother yells out.

" Shut up, you cunt muffin!!!" Hehe, cunt muffin.

He just gives me a WTF look. Get use to it bro.

Now, lets go to this hell called high school.