Plane Fights, Disgusting Sights, And Fat Guys

A/N JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED FOR THE LIFE OF A BADASS !!! N KEEP THEM COMING PLZZZ!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

KILL. ME .NOW

I, Alexis Fallen Ramirez, OFFICIALLY, hate plane flights. I am currently sitting between, not one, but TWO fat guys!! I'm squished!!!! I'm not sure if I regret not choosing one of my other options which were:

          A) sit with mom and Zachary (which keep "inconspicuously" groping each other)

          B) sit with Jake and the blond bimbo next to him ( also doing what mom and Zach are doing)

          C) sit with the old man (that keeps staring at my boobs and has his hands between his legs)

 My responses for them were this :

           A) ewww really??? there is currently a 4 year old sitting beside you!!!

           B) really??? what is it with people wanting to get laid on a plane?!?

           C) your not my type old man and I'm not planning to get molested anytime soon.

Of course I didn't tell them any of it. I, sadly, still have to respect my elders.

            So here I am, counting backwards from a hundred to keep  my temper in check, squished between two level 5 fat guys { A/N video n the side of gabriel iglesias so u understand what i mean by level 5}, trying to ignore the drool that is falling on my shoulder becouse of Fattie #1 taking a nap on my shoulder. EWWW more drool!!!!

 CALM DOWN, ALEXIS, CALM DOWN JUST KEEP COUNTING

45,44,43,42,41,40,39,38,37,36,34,33,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20,19.....

             (MORE DROOL)

   Oh, HELL'S NAH!!!

Fuck it.

I know spanish for a reason.

 Cien, Noveinta-y-nueve, noventa-y-ocho, noventa-y-siete, noventa-y-seis, noventa-y-cinco.......

( 15 minutes later)

cinco, cuatro , tres, dos, un-

" Excues me, would any of you like anything to drink??"

*Yes!!! finally Fattie #1 wakes up!! This I gotta celebrate. hmm*

"Yes, can I get a diet pepsi please??" said Fattie #2

* Dude, if your on a diet, it doesnt show 'cus, I'm not sure how they managed to get this thing in the air*

"And can I get a Coke please??" I asked the plane attendant.

"Sorry Miss, the gentleman on your left took the last one"

*Of course the Fattie #1 had to mess with my temper even further*

 " Then nevermind then" I said through clenched  teeth.

 In 5 minutes, the Fattie compadres both burped stimunentlessly.

 *Fuck it. Im going to the restroom.*

    I had headphones on to drown out the noise two little kids were making. Boy, am  I regretting that.

    As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I was greeted with the most disgusting sight

.

There, on the sink, was my mom, legs wide open, and Zach between them. No clothes on. WHAT SO EVER!!!

 "Fuck me" said, or more like screamed, my mom

Of course, it was so like my mom not to notice other people in the room.

 "Dont worry I'll fuck you real good" moaned Zach

    Sadly, before I made my great escape, Zach noticed me

 "Wanna join, sexy??"

Damn, I almost puked right there.

But before my mom could open her eyes I ran like my ass was on fire

 I swear this plane flight is all about plane fights disgusting sites and fat guys.

 Lets see plane flight with who?? : my self control

 Disgusting site which was??: All of them -__-

 Fat guys : TWO fatties

 This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

***************************************************************

Plz vote comment and fan plzz plz plz :D wont update until theres one comment