Chapter 1

"Wake up,"

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a very naked Damian. Stretching my arms out, I look around. The sun was peaking through the white curtains letting me know it was early morning.

I groaned, "why must you wake me up so early? I'd be quite content with staying in your bed all day." Turning around, I tried to get comfortable only for Damian to pull the blankets off me, exposing my naked body. His eyes instantly darkened and before I knew it he was on top of me.

His hands squeezed my ass and before I could let out a moan his lips claimed mine. His tongue fought with mine for dominance but eventually I gave in to my alpha. His hand moved more up north to my core and before I could process what was happening his finger entered inside me. I moan in surprise and spread my legs wider for better access.

"We should get up before we end up doing something that would take much longer than we have time for." He breathed into my ear while rubbing his dick on my thigh.

"Can't you make time for me, alpha?" I purr, knowing he loves when I call him alpha. By his groan I knew I accomplished what I wanted. Damian had positioned himself and ram his dick deep inside me. I moaned in responds and starting rocking to his speed. We were in sync.

You'd think we were mates.

Damian roughly grabbed one of my breast and started to suck on my nipple. I pulled on his black hair, moaning in appreciation. Once he was satisfied by my erected nipple, he did the same to the other. I clawed at his muscular back, not being able to handle the amount of pleasure he was giving me.

"Ahh Damian, I'm going to cum!" I screamed when I felt something in my stomach building up. Suddenly, he stopped. Before I could question him, Damian had me turned on all fours. In one quick motion he was inside me again. I screamed at how deep he was going. While pounding into me at an inhumane speed, Damian rubbed my clit.

"Cum for me Wilmarie." Just like that I started to cum while screaming his name. Damian pulled out and cummed right on my back. Breathing hard and now sweaty I smiled at my Alpha.

"I think I'll get up now." I smiled and kissed Damian on the cheek while he laughed and shook his head at me.

I quickly grabbed my robe and left Alpha Damian's room unnoticed.

**

The sound of the young wolfs playing outside woke me from my sleep. I groaned sitting up to have my dark brown curls fall on my face.

Getting out of bed, I looked at my nude body in the mirror. I slowly did a 360, "No wonder Alpha can't keep his hands of me." I chuckled to myself. My bottom was still a little pink from last nights spanking and you could see the bite marks Alpha Damian left on my body.

I smiled thinking about Alpha Damian, my Alpha. He was a few years older than me with a whole lot of muscle and sexiness. He became Alpha four years ago when I was 17 and him 20. We've been "together" for five years though. I knew when I made eye contact with his piercing green eyes that I was in love.

We, however, aren't mates.

A wolf usually finds their mate when they're eighteen but that didn't happen for both of us. So we found each other. Our pack needs a Luna though. Which I will be in a year, according to Damian.

He's been saying this for three years.

I don't care how long it takes though, as long as I get to be with Damian I'm happy.

Sighing, I prepare for the day. Today we are having a pack meeting, since I'm close to the Alpha I know a little about what's going on. Rogues attacked our pack last week and they attacked our neighboring pack, The Great Northern Pack, two days ago. No one was killed in neither attacks but we have to be ready if it happens again.

Once my curls were in a messy bun, I threw on some black leggings and a tight short-sleeve white crop top that showed most of my stomach. I love driving Alpha Damian crazy.

**

"Due to the danger of the situation I am calling a pack lockdown." Alpha Damian boomed with authority. No one questioned him, in fear of being punished. "Every parent is to go over pack lockdown rules and regulations tonight with their pups, am I clear?"

"Yes Alpha." We all said in unison. Our pack was known for having the strictest pack lockdown rules. I'm sure everyone inwardly groaned, but many feared Alpha Damian so his rules were always took seriously.

"All guards, trackers, fighters, and high ranked wolfs stay behind for a separated meeting. Everyone else is dismissed." We all bowed our heads in respect and began to clear the building.

'I want you naked in my bed in 15 minutes.' Alpha Damian said through mind link.

I chuckled, he does this after every meeting so I wasn't surprised. I don't exactly go around with a shirt on that says "I fuck the Alpha", but I've been seen through out the pack Mansion more than usual wolfs are.

I make the short trip to the mansion and strip once I reach the Alpha's bedroom. I still had a few minutes before he was due so I did some snooping.

'Please consider finding a Luna, dear. Your father is nervous for you. You need a women by your side especially for times like so. The pack needs her too. Plan a trip to find your mate. Leave Chris in charge.

Love you, mom'

"He has me." I whispered to myself. When I heard someone climbing up the stairs I quickly dropped the letter and positioned myself on the bed.

"You look nice." Damian said eyeing my body happily. I smiled at him while crawling to the edge of the bed.

While Damian began to strip approaching me I thought to myself, 'Luna Wilmarie, I like it.'

******

Hope you enjoyed this small opening to TAM!! I already have other chapters written so when people start viewing I shall start uploading.

LOVE YOU ALL,

XOXO, PICKLES