*Chapter 6: -Or just ignore me, that's cool too

-

I just saw the opportunity to run, a second after our eyes disconnected.

I slammed my room's door  , jumped to my bed as I didn't know why the f*ck I was crying ,I just lay  there and hugged my pillow till I fall asleep .

It was just all so weird .

Even  my own thoughts made me give up, they were so fast that in that moment,I collapsed ;  thoughts , memories , and emotions all at the same time. 

**

When I woke up, I founded  a note in the floor , it was actually a paper plane it said : “I'm sorry” in a really neat hand writing.

I also found a message in my phone it said :

“I'm sorry I didn't woke you up , I thought you were too tired , we are in aunt Maddie's house  .

P S.: I know you get really bored there so I didn't woke you up for that too (don't tell dad)

oh and i leave pizza in the kitchen .

-love ,mom 

Great 'cause aunt Maddie is that kind of people that thinks she's pretty cool ,when it's totally the opposite , that doesn't mean that  I don't love her .

But I don't think mom would send two notes and one folded like an airplane , less for something so little like that , not even dad .

**

I got downstairs ate a slice of pizza (pepperoni and cheese  just that, I like simple "original" pizza)

and looked for  my book and  headphones .

I decided to read and sat down a huge tree in my backyard , is better, well at least for me ,and because this afternoon wasn't so chilly .

I got out and sit down my tree .

like ,right after fifteen mins. ,passed when I was disturbed  from my book I just saw blond hair through a hole in the wooden fence that divided Luke's house from mine ,I lay my book and decided to go open the door in the fence ,since I thought it was Luke.

But it wasn't Luke it was that boy from earlier , I just froze in the moment I saw him .

-hmm .. I'm really sorry from today, ..... I ... I ....

Luke told me about you , I'm Niall ,

Niall Horan ....

and you are ?

*mmm.... I'm Paige Smith  .....

but sorry for what?

-Luke told me you were his friend and you take him to some places.... soo ...

I didn't imagine him having a friend like ... like you

*like me how, am i?!

-like , you're, i mean at your age and ..

I just thought you were different , I mean don't misunderstand me!, you're better than I imagined

* well ,thank you ,I think ...

- we should hang out someday!

* cool ,sooo ( in that moment my phone slipped from my hands and fell in the ground ,I kneeled to grab it)

- oh my god are you hurt ?!!

* hurt ?!!

-yeah , you ... ......I'm sorry I didn't meant to ..