*Chapter 7: - "sarcasm queen"

-[ loud scream]

I woke up and a sea of my own sweat , just noticed that , after scream like crazy , I had another nightmare about that son of a b*tch (mike) and to notice another nightmare , school; and  it was almost 8:00 .

I decided to brighten my day and because it was hoy outside ,i dressed up in tie -dyed tank with almost -open  ( cut in lines ) back, high waisted ,acid wash denim shorts , bracelets and black sneakers . I done my hair by just making a high pony tail .

I rushed down the stairs so I could have breakfast , and when I finished, I grabbed my backpack and got out of my house, but, the only boy that I wasn't expecting to appear , was there outside next to my  dad's car .

-hey good morning ,I was going to take Luke to school ,but I was waiting for you to show .......

*humm .. for what ? ,if I may ask

- I.... I..  wanted to take you to school, um Luke told me your school was near ,he's always talkin' about you soo    ....we're going in my car ...

-hey ! you ask me where  her school was

* (giggle ) fine  I'm always alone so I can take him to school and you can make me some company to mine

- fine , so are we starting our deal ?

*...... deal ?...., oh I think...

****

*so can I ask you something ,since we're not with the little one any more

- well ,I hope your mom told you were babies come from , so it's easier for me to explain ...(he said as he laughed)

*hey !... it's something serious

- fine..

* so why did you saved me

-  at least you remember my name ?

* answer me Niall !, it's really  important to me

- fine but , I want you to tell me first... why did you were  in there and in that state , I mean you weren't ... even conscious in that moment ...

*okay .. . but not right here (since we were in front of my school )

-bu ...... (I cut him off )

* you know the coffee shop near my house ,right?

-isn't that Starbucks ? , who doesn't knows Starbucks ...

* I'm sorry "mister Starbucks " (I said sarcastically)

- at what time ? ,"sarcasm queen"

* hmmm ... here ( I said ,as I show him my phone number) call me or text me ... I don't know , just do it , okay ?

- okay, but..

* bye, see you later and thanks for driving me here  .. (I said ,getting out of his car. he had a really nice jeep , like that ones that you see on the streets and you say , does he live in the mountains or somethin'  , but it was really cool )

- bye .. (sigh )...princess

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

sorry for the short chapter but ,I had long time that I didn't update soo..

you'll have your real chapter

***

❌thanks for reading