*Chapter 5: - Luke

I just know that i woke up in a hospital, trying to get used to the intense brightness in the room, followed by my family that were all there minding their own business. the only thing that I could remember was pain, Michael ,and

my  "mysterious Superman" , I only remember his  deep, blue-sky eyes and ... The way he saved me after my painful experience with Michael,but maybe it wasn't true,maybe ,just maybe it  was my imagination playing with me ...who knows....

As I  thought about all this ,my family started to notice that  I have  woken up already ,as they asked way to much questions at the same time,that I couldn't answer because I almost  didn't remember anything.

**

It already passed one week from when I got out from the hospital,and  my body was still covered with purple and blue hues , I even had my right leg broken .

I didn't go to school the next three months , I suddenly had more anxiety ,fear, panic attacks and depression , I even started to do something that I regret of now , I started to cut. i didn't go school, so I didn't had to put bulling to my "problem list" again , and till the police could  get Michael. Because of this I didn't got out much because of fear that  he could see me on the street .

**

I forgot to tell you that  I have a "little new friend" now , he's name is Luke , he has 4 or 5 years old and he is my neighbor , so since I don't do much, and my parents and his are very good friends , I'm like his  babysitter , I take him to the park ,to eat ice cream , and to take him to walk his huge golden retriever , called fluffy . please don't judge OK !

so I think is good for me too 'cause I get out of home sometimes.

**

Sooo... today is hmmm.. , I think its Friday or something  , and today isn't the sunniest day, so I promised  Luke I was going to take him  walk with fluffy .

I was wearing a graphic ,muscle , gray tee , light colored (fade) ripped skinny jeans and red converse, so I added a black cardigan ( it was a windy day)

I got downstairs and told mom about my plans ,she agreed.

I got out of  my house , and just felt the wind on my face;something that I enjoyed.

maybe that was a good thing about my new life , that it was quiet , and more relaxed so I had time to think more , and to pay attention to the little things , like gifts , that we don't notice  because of living our lives like if we were running in a Marathon, . I think that sometimes we should stop and let the others run while we start to take a new way and start it by walking first than running . I noticed the sky too , with clouds that looked perfectly fitted together in their lovely light gray shade of color . when I was getting closer to Luke's house I suddenly saw something that It wasn't supposed to happen . there was a boy getting out of Luke's house holding fluffy's collar and Luke in his other hand , the child wave at me with a smile in his face.

But the other boy looked at me too, it was like everything stopped in that moment . I saw like happiness, doubt, and something like I couldn't

understand in his sight . then I realized that those were the same eyes that the boy that saved me that day had  .

xxxxxxx

**A/N :

I know that I'm annoying , don't have to tell me that  xD ! .

oh and THANK YOU All FOR READING and please remember to Vote !! **