Make love to me

*Estella's POV*

I sold merchandise in the sweltering sun for hours. The new shirts were selling like crazy and hundreds of orders have been put in for the new bundle we have going on. As the day went by, I got much more nervous. Chris would be here around 4:00 and it was 3:48 right now. I smiled at the last teen in line and handed her the free sample cd and the things she purchased before sitting down in the shade.

"Hey kitten." An all too familiar voice purred beside me. I looked up only to be greeted by Andy and some blonde bimbo with obviously fake tits. Andy's eye was black, and I assumed it was from either Chris or Austin. He took advantage of my silence. "Oh, I see you noticed the black eye. Yeah, that was all because of you, you stupid bitch." He growled. "If you had just drank you're fucking roofie, I wouldn't have gotten this black eye, and I would've instead got your legs open." My mouth partially opened and I felt tears brim my eyes. "Have a nice life, worthless bitch." He mumbled before walking off with his new toy. The tears began to flow freely and I just sat there and allowed it to happen. Before I new it, a masculine voice spoke to me.

"Estella, darling, what happened?" I immediately knew it was Chris. He was stooped down to my level and I just put my arms around his neck, dropping out of my chair and into his embrace. He held me tight and kissed my head, whispering that everything would be okay.

"Please Chris" I whimpered, "take me away from here." And he did just that. He got Beebs to cover for me until someone like Danny or Kenny could take over, saying it was an emergency. Chris carried me all the way back to his bus. He laid me down gently on the couch and sat down, putting my head in his lap.

"Now, are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked, smoothing out my knotted hair. I just hummed and closed my eyes as I rested on his lap. We stayed there in silence for what seemed like forever, until finally I spoke up.

"What we did those years ago wasn't wrong. I see where you were coming from now." I whispered, avoiding his eyes, though I know they were looking intently at me. "The fact is that we were, and are good for one another. I just can't believe I never saw it."

"Estella-"

"Make love to me. Like we did those years ago. Hold me and let me cry into your chest, let me be vulnerable for just that time." I interrupted him, looking up into his eyes. "Please, just make love to me." He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, the familiar cold metal shocking against the warmth of my lips. He deepened the kiss and I moaned, grasping onto his hair. He broke free of the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Let me lock the bus door." He whispered. I nodded and he got up, walking to the door and bolting it shut. When he turned around, I was sitting in an upright position. He walked over to me slowly and leaned down over my small body, carefully beginning to unbutton my shorts. I tilted my head back and allowed all thoughts to erase from my mind. It was just Chris and I.
I refuse to regret this later.