Becoming more than friends?

MY P.O.V

When we walked into the diner I got a text from the boy that I liked and maybe still like from Florida, Jake. And he said that his family was coming to visit me and see my new friends, school, and house. I got nervous because I was starting to fall for Hayes. So I then threw my phone in my pocket and continued to follow where Hayes was taking me.

HAYES P.O.V

Walking with Em was great, until she got a text from this kid named Jake. She acted like it was nothing but I new it was something and I'm going to figure out what it is.

MY P.O.V

When we sat down at a nice table in the back. Hayes asked with a scratchy voice " so who is this Jake kid?" I looked at him worried in the inside but a smile on the outside , and then I said " What are you jealous?" He then smiled and said " maybe" I giggled. After that conversation the waitress came over and we gave her our order. We got our food and left. We walked to a haunted house designed by our school. Because we still had time till the fair opened. When we got there he said "you know if you get scared I will hold your hand". Are you sure because I don't scare that easily we both then laughed and walked in. He grabbed my hand and we were walking though the haunted house. "Are you sure your not scared"? He asked. Maybe. We lightly laughed and got through the house. It was actually pretty scary, I usually don't get scared this easily. I got another text from Jake but Just didn't answer. We walked to the fair and went on a bunch of rides then it got late so we went back to my house and Just watched movies. "Hey Em can I talk to you for a sec"?

Sure mom. I'll be right back Hayes. He smiled and waved. "Well your of friend Jake and his family are going to come tomorrow morning and they are staying at our house. I know he told me, but he never said he was staying here!? I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. "What happened"? Nothing just family stuff. I said with a half smile. He rolled his eyes and said "I should get going". Bye, we both said. we gave each other a hug and he left. I went upstairs and went to bed. I checked the message that Jake sent and it said. Hey Babe, can't wait to see you! -JAKE. I texted him back and said, Hay Bae, can't wait to see you too! -ME.

When I woke up I remembered Jake was coming. I checked my phone and I had some instagram notifications but I Just left it and went to shower. I tied my hair in a bun and only did my body. I got out brushed my hair and splashed my face with cold water. I went to my closet and picked out skinny jeans, black vans and my baggy white long sleeve shirt that says "surfs up"! I went back to the bathroom let my hair down and straightened it. I was finally ready so I went downstairs had some breakfast and then went back upstairs. I checked my phone and I had a text from Hayes

-want to come over? ~HAYES

-ya sure let me ask. ~ME

I went back downstairs and asked my mom she said that the Simpsons would be over in 5 minutes so I couldn't but he could come here. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs.

-hey my mom said that we have company but you could come over. ~ME

-I don't want to bother you guys. ~HAYES

-you won't I promise just please. ~ ME

-fine, for you. ~ HAYES

I through my phone on my desk and waited for him to come I heard a knock so I raced downstairs and opened the door. I gave him a little hug and we went upstairs. "So who's the company"? He said with a smirk. Hayes don't worry about it. "Em and Olivia come downstairs Jake and Nick are here". Hayes' eyes opened in shock. Olivia have always had a thing for Nick but I don't know if she still does. Jake has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes he is a little taller me. Nick has blonde hair and green eyes and is really tall. I rolled my eyes and Hayes gave me a look. Me, Olivia and Hayes all walked down the stairs. "Um hi I'm Hayes, Em's friend". "Hi I'm Jake". All of us introduced ourselves and went upstairs. Soo what do you guys want to do? "Doesn't matter". Want to go to the park? "Ya sure" we all went downstairs and left. Jake put his arm around my waist really tight and we kept walking.

HAYES P.O.V

I was kinda jealous he was better looking then me but I needed to win her over. I caught up to them and grabbed her hand. As he sorta shoved me away. We kept walking and talking. So Jake how long are you going to be here for? "Um for a month or 2, and I get to stay here with Em"! He said. Which made me furious.

JAKES P.O.V

Um I think I might LOVE Em! I don't know I need to win her over. This Hayes boy is really getting on my nerves. I got up from one side of the bench and sat next to her and put my around around her low waist. She was perfect! So Em I need to talk to you. Hayes ans Em both got up and went to the vending machine. ALONE! Hayes sadly walked over to the bench. So this hayes I really annoying me. He should really get a life and leave you alone. "C'mon, he's so sweet and adorable". "Stop picking on him"! She said with a smirk. C'mon seriously he is. I grabbed her low low waist and pulled her closer she tried to pull a way a bit, but I held her tight and kissed her. For about 30 seconds. She kept pulling away but I would let her. I'll take her next time.

MY P.O.V

Jake is a weird ass person I don't know why I like him. He can be sweet and cute, but I don't know if I like Hayes better. He said he needed to talk to me. He talked to me about Hayes and then grabbed my lower back and kissed me for about 30 seconds. I tried to pull away but he pulled me in. I finally got to pull away and went back to the bench. Hayes' hands were over his face and he got up and ran to his house.