Him Or Us

Im so so sorry I haven't updated like really sorry! Thank you for all the reads😻Ily! Enjoy me peeps✌️

I felt bad but I didn't kiss him he kissed me! I kinda liked it. I liked them both but I didn't know who was like better if you know what I mean. We both raced to get him but he kept running. I mean why was he mad we aren't even dating. But anyways I didn't want to make a big deal of it or make him feel bad. "C'mon Hayes I'm sorry"! Jake screamed. I am too, I shouldn't have done that"!

"Whoa, Whoa Whoa! Excuse me, you only needed to say sorry, you didn't need to say that you shouldn't have kissed me"!

"Whatever..now we need to get him, I can't lose my best friend". "C'mon babe he's just trying to get attention"! He said as he stuck out his lips to kiss me. I couldn't help it his lips were like heaven but he was being the biggest jerk. Hayes was one of my best friends. I kissed him back trying not to enjoy it but I did. He pulled me closer but I pulled away. He put his arm tightly around my waist. We finally got to the house and Hayes wasn't home yet, I was about to just turn around and go inside and just talk later, but he popped out of nowhere and grabbed me from behind. I turned around and grabbed his neck, I gave him a peck on his forehead, and he blushed like crazy. His hands were covering his face but I pulled them off. "Let me see that adorable face"! We laughed and Jake gave me the death stare.

"Listen I'm sorry, can we be friends again".

"Obviously"! He said in a girl voice.

We all went back to my house for dinner, and the Grier's were there and the Simpsons.

"Hey kids, dinner will be ready in a half-hour, and Nash, Nick and Olivia are in Olivia's room".

"Okie Dokie, we will be upstairs".

We were all just sitting there awkwardly, when Jake said, "let's play would you rather"!

"Alright, you go first".

"Finee, Em...would you rather date me or Hayes"?

Cliff Hanger...

So sorry for the short chapter, I'm updating like now so it will be posted either today or tomorrow! And please for me don't be shy to comment some ideas! Love you guys! By my peeps!✌️😻Oh and I changed my insta @dats.so.christi! OK..bye bye babes!