Waiting for Forever

Prolouge

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. ~Jacques Prévert

 Sparks flew across my mind I handed him the small bouquet. For just a mere second our hands touched, as his rough fingers brush through minds.

Oh no I am not in love, you've misunderstanded. 

It just that I sense it.

His heart and his future.

Really, it is quite rare to see such pure and romantic ones, these day. Especially handsome one like this, so I couldn't help but to smile. 

"That would $5.49 sir," I said politely as he handed me the money. Clumsilly dropping a quarter I giggle like a lovesick school girl.

He was adorable. Especially with his curly chestnut and lovely green eyes. Being tall was a also a plus. Too bad I already know he taken, other wise he was totally my type. 

The man smile at me and nodded in return, taking the bouquet he was about to leave. But before he could do so, I decided to help this cutie out a little bit. 

"Thank you for coming, Oh and don't forget to bring an umbrella sir! It's going to rain today!" I announce.

Giving me a strange look since the sky was clearly blue, he then smile and nodded again and headed out the door. 

What a cutie I thought to myself again. Today was his three year anniversary and he was heading to meet up with his girlfriend. His name is Alexis Hernandes, a twenty-six years old and a vet.

And he is about to his soulmate.

Glancing at the clock I saw it was 9:30 AM. I found myself thinking of his future.

With in the next hours they would have broken up. And even though it will be tough for Alexis, he will meet her. Under the rain they will be both broken hearted. He will give her, his umbrella because he thought she needed more than he do. 

Since she was crying.

And as a man he didn't.

Within the next three month, they will start dating since they been running into each other alot. And within a year they will get marry. Then have they will three kids, have a really happy life as they grow old together. 

In all you could say they was going to live happy ever after.

It is pretty romantic if you ask me.

And being a Witch of The Three, I just adore story like that. 

To bad it could never happen to me.

I was a witch after all.

And no witches had ever gotten a happily ever after before. 

Don't belive me? Well try every fairytales and myth books you could find. Bet you can't find any story with a witch having a happily ever after.

But surely being a real life witch changes any of those fact right? After all it just stories, or fairytales in other words

Wrong!

You see those stories that you human had told for century had been our history. 

We either be burn at the stake. Or being killed for stupid reason for wicked.

Even though we created happily ever after, we changes your fate. Don't belive me? Well think about it, without out our magic would the prince and princess fallen in love? What was there to rescue? Or who would be there to break the curse when there is none?