Here comes the kids

-2 weeks later-

'"Daddy. Daddy is that you?" I look around the room. I'm scared to get out of my bed and go check if that was really him who walked in. I look around once more before getting up.

I walk in to the kitchen and flip on the light to find a very drunk very unstable Asher and my dad with a video camera. He seems to be less drunk than usual. "Daddy. You need to go to bed. Asher you can sleep on the couch. But you need to get out first thing in the morning, got it?" Asher has an evil grin on his face as he walks towards me.

"Little Liberty. So small. You think you can boss me around. How sweet." He's got me in the corner now. He grabs my arms as I try to squirm away. I knee him in the balls and he puts his hand on my neck. I can't breathe-'

"Libby. Libby wake up. Libby!" I feel a hand shaking me to wake. I look up to see Parker standing over me. I let out a little scream. And he says, "you were screaming and-" I get up and run to the bathroom. I feel the tears running down my face. It's still dark out and I have no idea what time it is. When I get in the bathroom. I throw up and slide down the wall. The bathroom goes blurry as I let the tears run down my face. They never stop it seems like.

There's knocking on the door and I feel the urge to throw up again. "Libby. Libby please let me in. I just want to make sure your okay." he walks away from the door. And I hear him ranting to himself. "Of course she's not okay Parker. She was screaming an thrashing in her sleep and got up crying and ran to the bathroom to throw up twice. Yes Parker she perfectly fine. God. I'm so stupid." He knocks on the door again. "Libby do you want me to get Jay or Kat? I probably sound like a bloody idiot. Please Libby just let me in. I won't hurt you." After a few minutes when I don't reply is just goes silent and I assume he goes back to bed.

I sit there and cry for god knows how long. I'm only pulled out of the trance when I hear a nose coming from my room. "She been in there all morning. I'm really worried about her. I woke her up around 3 because she was screaming and I wanted to make sure she was ok. But when she woke up she started crying and ran to the bathroom. I heard her throw up twice and she won't even reply to me. I got really worried to I came to find you guys." I heard Parker say.

"You did the right thing Parker. She would have never let you in. And not just because you're you." Kat said softly.

There's a knock on the door. "Libby hon. Can I come in?". I get up, open the bathroom door, walk past all of them, grab my guitar and go to the roof.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky today's Friday and we have it off. I hang out on the roof till around 4. Drew and Charlotte said they'd drive up today with the kids and hang out for the weekend. I'm excited to see them. But Drew always knows when something's wrong. I tell him and Charlotte everything. But I can tell them about the dream and the throwing up. It happens a lot this time of year. Drew thinks that they've stopped for the most part. Or at least the throwing up.

I throw up a lot. It's from anxiety. And the dreams... I always think they'll stop but they never do.

I walk back to the room and Parker's gone, thank god. The girls want to know what happened but I just shove them off. I take a shower and get my make up done before getting dressed.

I hear the doorbell and I run out to answer it. "LIBBY!!" I hear little voices scream and I open the door. Alex and Elli jump in to my arms. I hug them tight trying to forget about the dream. "I missed you guys so much," I tell them as I give Drew and Charlotte a hug.

They come in and I give them a tour. Then we all sit down for dinner before they have to go to their hotel to put the kids to bed. It was nice see them again but Drew was giving me looks the entire night and I know I'll be getting a phone call tonight. He knows what tomorrow is and he not going to just let me sleep.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile bit I've been busy with school and finals and derby and moving and everything. I hope you all like this chapter. You get to see a little bit more in to Libby's past.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW