Talks with my love

Arias pov
So what's going on babe he asks. I just feel alone in all of this I said rubbing my stomach. Aria your not alone. Your friends are here for you and I am here for you and wilden is here for you Ezra said kissing me.
Ezra's pov
Hey let's talk about Names aria said. Names for I ask. The baby she said. Ok for a girl how about piper Ann fitz she asks. I love that babe I said. If it's a boy. James Leo fitz I said. That's perfect she said kissing me.
Arias pov
Ezra I am going out I call. Be carefull and call me if you need me he said. Ok I said leaving the apartment. I drove to hanahs house and knocked on the door. Hi hanah I said. Hi come in wilden is already in the living room she said. I nodded and followed her. Hi guys I said sitting down carefully.
Spencer's pov
So what's up I ask. Just need to ask you girls some more questions you ok aria wilden asks. Yeah I think so she said. Can I talk to you for a second aria asks. Sure I'll be right back I said and wilden nodded. Aria what's wrong I ask. I just feel overwhelmed she said. It's ok I said rubbing her back. Tomrow you go back to school right I ask. Yeah she said quietly. Don't worry we're all here for you I said. Yeah everyone is here for me but my partents she said. Don't worry sweetie everything will be ok I said hugging her.