Christmas cheer

2 weeks later

Aria's pov- Arabella honey give mommy a second to change Caleb I beg. ok mommy she says. thank you sweetie I said as she walks down stairs. you ok babe Ezra asks. yeah can you make Arabella breakfast I sigh. of course he said kissing me. i can't believe Christmas is almost here I sigh. I know it's crazy our 4th Christmas together he said.I smile and kiss him. go make breakfast I said laying Caleb on the changing table.

Emily's pov- hi mom I said. hi honey how are you feeling she asks. ok I said. has dad come around at all I ask. no i'm so sorry honey he hasn't. I sniff and tears slip down my cheeks. honey don't cry my mom begs. mom I have to go I love you i said. I love you too she said hanging up. I rub my small but obviously pregnant stomach and stand up. you ok babe Maya asks walking into the kitchen of our new house. yeah I sniff. I have something to ask you I said. what's up she asks. I get down on one knee and she gasps. Maya st. Germain will you marry me I ask. yes she screams hugging me. I love you I said. I love you so much she said kissing me.

Hannah's pov- I can't believe the fits'z named their third child after you I said to Caleb. he smile and kisses me. I know i am pretty special he said. I throw popcorn at him. but your even more special he said and I blush. he gets down on one knee and I gasp. Hannah Marian will you marry me he asks. yes I said kissing him. he smiles and kisses me back. 

Spencer's pov- Toby is that you I said. yes he says walking into the house. what's up I ask as he kisses me. he gets down on one knee and I gasp. Spencer's Hastings will you marry me he asks. yes I said kissing him. he smiles and kisses me back.

Aria's pov- Ezra you'll never belief this but Spencer, Hannah and emily are all getting married I said excitedly. wow that's amazing he said. ew Caleb how do you do this he says and I laugh. what happened I ask. he had a poop explosion. ugg really I ask. yeah we're going to have to give him a bath He said smiling. my phone beeped and My heart dropped. I picked it up but found it was only from my brother mike. Who was the text from babe Ezra asks. Mike I said. Ezra relaxes and smiles at me.

Spencer's pov- Jessica come here I call. what is it mommy my 2 year old daughter asks. daddy and I are getting married she said. yay Jessica says. I smile and ruffle her hair. go play I said kissing her. ok mommy she said. Toby can we have another baby I ask him. yes He says smiling. i'll have Emily and Hannah watch her next week I said smiling evilly at toby. he smiles and laughs. 

Ezra's pov- Aria I call. yeah she calls back. you ok babe I ask walking into our room. yeah she said. you sure you look upset I said sitting next to her. she sniffs. what's wrong i ask gently rubbing her back. nothing she says. Aria tell me I said. my brother mike is out of jail she said. oh babe it's going to be ok I said kissing her. I know she said smiling at me. she leans forward and kisses me. a wail arises from Caleb's crib. I got it I said walking over to his crib. hi buddy I said carefully picking him up.

Hannah's pov- Caleb I call. yeah babe he calls back. can we have a baby after our wedding I ask. yes he said kissing me. ok I said smiling at him. he rubs my back and watches me look through wedding dresses. I love you I said. i love you too he said kissing me. he laughs and walks out of our room. where are you going I call. to get us some wine he calls back. ok I call smiling.