First doctors appointment

Arias pov
I check in at the front desk and Ezra grabs my hand. I love you he said. I love you to I said kissing him. Mrs. Montgomery the nurse asks. Yes I said. Go in room 101 please she said. Thank you i said smiling.
Ezra's pov
So mrs. Montgomery I am Docotor Alison she said and aris winced. You ok doctor Alison asks. I had a friend name Alison dilorentis aria said. Oh sweetie I am sorry Doctor Alison said. But let's check on your baby she said. She took arias height, weight, and weeks pregant and then she told us were doing good.
Arias pov
You can get an ultra sound when your 9- 13 weeks pregant doctor Alison said making my next appointment for two weeks from now. Thank you so much I said taking Ezra's hand and pulling him to the car. I love you Ezra said. I love you to i said rubbing my small baby bump. That's our baby Ezra said smiling. Yeah it is I said as Ezra drove us home.
Ezra's pov
What do you want for dinner I asked aria. Umm pasta she said. Ok I said walking into the kitchen. I was eating dinner when aria came in looking upset. What's wrong I ask rubbing her back. Nothing she said waving her hand. Aria please tell me I said. Fine I just got sick she said. You ok I ask rubbing her back. Yeah it's normal she said kissing me.