Part 27: D R A M A

"She's what!?" Deandre screams out walking into my office. I look at him then to my cashiers.

"Close the door, Deandre." I whisper and he slammed the door shut, "What the hell are you talking about and why couldn't it wait until after work? Your making me look unprofessional."

"Monique comes crying about how Ana is pregnant and it's yours." He answers and sat down, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, she's only three weeks in. It might not even make it." I answer.

"Not about that. I told you don't have sex with Ana."

"Yeah, because I was sitting there thinking about Ana and how when I got home I would fuck her. No, Deandre. It was something that happened and by time I realized what was actually happening she was climaxing." I explain.

"Demarcus." He whispers, "Your are literally making your life a living hell and everyone around you."

"I'm sorry how are you affected by this?"

"My wife is pregnant and she is taking care of four kids. Then your wife-"

"Ex-wife."

"No. Wife. She didn't send the paperwork so wife is there crying and pouting about your fucking stupid ass. So now our schedule is messed up since Monique don't even want to take care of your kids."

"Get out." I whisper.

He stood up and walked out. I exhale and went on with work. When I got home it was really quiet, only the water running.

"Ana." I speak.

She was in the kitchen holding Nolan while warming up a bottle. I smile and kissed her head looking at my son.

"Where's Monique?" I ask and she looked up tears falling from her red eyes, "What happened, Ana?"

"She came over and dropped off the kids. She cursed me out and left. I don't want to be pregnant anymore." She whispered and began to cry more.

I hugged her and smiled when she pulled away to grab the bottle. She looks at me and I push back her curled red hair looking at her in her eyes.

"I'll talk to her." I whisper.

"Don't." She shakes her head and walked to the room sitting in the rocking chair as I took off my jacket.

"Why?" I ask taking off my shoes.

"Because she's just hurt." She whispers and I exhale, "Just massage my feet."

I laugh and she giggled as I sat down and began to massage her feet, "Where are the kids at?"

"Sleeping." She whispers.

"Your going to be a good mom, Ana." I laugh and she smiled looking down.

I kiss her toe and stood up kissing her on the lips. She watched me stand and I walked out to Nadia's room. They looked so adorable as they all slept on the bed.

I hear a knock so I went to answer it. It was mom and Tyler and I exhaled letting them in the apartment.

"Your fighting with Monique, Deandre, Alice and Briane?" Mom asks looking around and smiling.

"I did not know I was fighting Briane and Alice." I laugh.

Tyler sat down, "What's happening? Everyone just keeps coming over and ranting about you."

"Ana's pregnant." I whisper and looked down, "Its mine."

"When did that happen?" Tyler asks.

"A few weeks ago. I'm just over it. I can't seem to get enough and I'm just annoyed because Monique is doing some weird I hate you and want to express it every chance I get thing. Deandre says I'm fucking up his life."

"Where is she?" Mom asks.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Ana, Demarcus. Where is Ana?"

"Um, in the room." I whisper.

"Go get her." She laughs and I smile walking into the room.

"Ana, my mom wants to talk to you." I whisper and she looks at me eyes wide shaking her head, "Why?"

"I'm to scared."

I laugh walking out, "She's scared."

"Why? Go get that girl, Demarcus." She laughs and I walk back.

"She's not going to yell at you." I answer sitting on the bed as she held Nolan who was sleep on her chest.

"Okay." She laughs and stood up walking to the front. I exhale as I sit down on the couch and Ana hugged Tyler and Mom.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asks her.

"Sick." Ana whispers and sat down next to me smiling.

"Well you got the babies sleep so you will be good when she comes." Mom laughs and Ana nods.

"It took a minute." She laughs.

"I know it did." Tyler whispers, "So your having another baby?"

Ana nods, "Yeah, sorry."

"You need to start making babies before it's to late." Mom laughs and I chuckle.

"I wanted to get married first." Ana whispers looking at me.

I look away and smiled at Tyler, "So how is Taylor and Alice?"

"Fine. Alice says you won't answer the phone." He whispers sitting back.

"I'm not." I shrug, "She just trying to get back with me and I don't want her."

"Why aren't you and Alice together?" Ana asks sitting up slowly.

"Its because I don't like her like that." Tyler says and I laugh shaking my head, "That was just mean. Sorry."

"Its fine." I whisper and kissed Nolan.

"So how long has this been going on?"  Mom asked looking at me.

"Um, it's been a month." I answered and Ana smiled at me, "All night long." I sang.

"Boy." Mom laughs shaking her head.

"What? She be all over me like I'm the only man she's been with." I laugh.

"You are." She whispers and I stare at her as she laughed, "What?"

"Why?"

"I had a lot going on." She laughs, "So you were my first and only."

"That's sexy." I laugh, "Unlike me. I've been a hoe."

"You have." Mom agrees.

I laugh, "Momma."

"What? You said it." I shake my head.

I do need to calm down.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.