Part 37: Epilogue Part 1

"Ana!" I laugh and kissed her playing with her wedding ring. She smiled and I kissed her again exhaling as she climbed back on my lap.

"Okay." She smiled and stared at me.

"Mommy!" Noelle screams and I smile as she climbed on the bed and ran to Ana, "Mommy! I helped Nadia cook!"

"Really?" Ana asks smiling at her.

"Daddy!" She ran to me and I smiled as I kissed her check.

"How's my beautiful four year old?" I ask smiling at her, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, daddy." She smiled as she looked at me and kissed my cheek.

I lift her up and looked at Ana who followed me to the kitchen down the hall. I have a six bedroom house, and I live with Ana, my baby girl who's now nine Nadia, then Dakota who's eight, Danny who's six, Nolan is five, Nolle and Abby are four. Then we have the twins in which my beautiful wife wanted which is Dollie and Dolan who's only two months old.

"Hey, beautiful." I kiss Nadia's head and smiled as she looked at me from the food.

"Hey, daddy. Hey, mommy." She walked to the kitchen and I lift up my boy Dolan kissing his cheek.

"Looks just like mommy." I whisper looking at him as he smiled.

"Hey. He's hungry." She whispers and I look at her smiling as she took him, "What about Dollie?"

"Um, not right now." She says and I smile as I stand walking to look for Dakota. He was playing in the room and screamed when he saw I was awake.

"Hey, buddy." I smiled and looked at Danny who ran to me, "Hey, girl."

"Hi!" She screams and I lifted her walking to the twins room. I lifted Dollie and smiled kissing her walking to the living room.

Ana was feeding Dolan and talking to Nadia about today, "So we are going to go to is it your mom's or Deandre's, Demarcus?"

"Toya's." I answer sitting down and looking at Nadia who was eating.

"Okay. So we are going to Toya's to celebrate Noelle but also Monique. She's been gone for four years now."

Nadia looked down at her food, "Okay."

"Hey!" Ana shouted angirly, "Leave her alone, Dakota."

"Mommy!" He screams out running to her and laying on her leg.

"Move I'm trying to feed him." She whispers and I look at Abby who was starring at the television.

"Abby." I speak and she turned to me, smile big as she ran to me and I lifted her up, "What are you doing?"

"Daddy, I tired." She whispers laying on my shoulder and I smiled laying back with Dollie on my chest.

"You look tired." I laugh and she lifted Dollie's hand laying on my chest.

"Baby." Ana whispers grabbing my hand, "The bottle that I used to pump got a hole in it and I don't know how it did but the milk leaked all over the place."

"Damn, that sucks." I whisper pushing back her hair and smiling as she lifted Dolan patting his back.

Dollie began to cry and I looked down at her bouncing my leg. I kissed her as she began to calm down in my arms.

"She's hungry." Ana says and I look down hearing light snores in my ear.

"She's asleep." I whisper, "I love this little girl so much."

"Me too." Ana whispers and I look at her, "I love all of them. I missed them so much when they went to Deandre's for the night. It was to quite."

I nod and looked at her, "It was a fun night though. We needed it."