The Meet and Greet

Eren's POV

"Eren, honey, come down here. Breakfast is ready." my mom called me.

"Yes mom. I'll be there in a sec. "

I just finished clothing and headed to the dining room. When I sit, I already spoted dad and Mikasa talking. I just shrugged them off and started to eat the omelette that my mom had cook. When we all finished eating, Mikasa and I bid farewells to our parents and started heading to the school. When I enter the gate of our school, I was suddenly startled and stopped walking when I heard the girls squealling that is sorrounding something I mean someone . Even some boys are also in there. Maybe it's the new transfer student I've heard. He's the same grade as I am but I still don't know which class he belongs. I shake the thought off and continue walking with Mikasa. When I turn around a little to see who is it, our eyes met. I gasp a little when I suddenly felt that I've already seen those eyes somewhere before. I turn my head to my side emediately when I feel my cheeks burn a little. While we were walking, I met Armin by the hallway.

"Hey, Armin" i yell.

"Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you in the entrance gate" he said.

He's my childhood bestfriend. He has the same class as I am. And also he's the only one who knows my secret identity except for my manager, Hanji. After Mikasa bid farewell, Armin and I started walking and headed to our class. It wasn't that far so we got there easily. Right after we enter the classroom, I hear some of my classmates chattering.

"Hey did you hear the latest music of Beast?"

"Yeah, it's so amazing!"

"I really wanted to see her!"

"Well mine is Blackstone."

"His musics are so wonderful"

"He's so handsome too"

"I wanted them to make a collab one day"

"I really hope so too" i thought to myself

After we took our seats, Mr. Smith enter the room with another student. When I look to him, my eyes widened to see the guy that I saw earlier. I took a perfect look at the boy in front. I think I've seen those eyes before except earlier but I'm not sure where or to whom it belongs. My scrambled thoughts were lost when Mr. Smith started talking.

"Class, listen up. We have a new student that will join us. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Tsk. I'm Levi Ackerman" he said with a hint of annoyance.

He has a black hair, tan colored skin, grey eyes and to top that, I think he's around 5'5. Well he's taller than me about a few inches around. I had to admit though that he's quite attractive but not my type probably because of his stern looks. Blackstone has my heart already. Geez, I sounded like a girl who is a love sick. My train of thoughts is disrupted when I hear Mr. Smith saying:

"Why don't you seat besides Mr. Jeager?"

He made another 'tsk' sound with his tounge. He probably has a cold emotion. I can already tell that from the way he act. He walks beside me and flap down in his chair.

"What are you staring, brat?" he blurted out.

I'm starting to hate this guy. He probably caught me staring at him so I shift my head sidewards.

~time skip brought to you by my laziness~

So my day just went normal and now I'm ready to head to my work. I'm just glad that nothing had ruined my day yet.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys. I'm really sorry about this crappy chapter and also about the Eren hating Levi thing but trust me things will get better. And if I got some mistakes, please free to point it out. So long and stay pretty my titans❤❤

-QueenReader707 in and out