The Revelation (part 1)

Eren's POV

RINGG~
I smacked my alarm clock as I lazily sit at the edge of my bed. It reads 5:00 am. I'm not a morning person unlike my sister and I was also tired yesterday. It was Monday morning so which means another day in hell which is called school. I groaned at my own thought. I was going to slump in my bed once again but before I could do that, Mikasa barged in my room which startle me a little. She's squeling a high pitched chirp which if possible, can break a window. It's so early and yet she already had  so much energy in her body. How can she do that?

"God damn it, Mikasa! Why are you squeling so early in the morning?!" i say while covering my ears, quite annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that, did you watch the live and first ever concert of Beast and Blackstone together?! There so cute together!!" she fangirled more

Oh, yeah. I totally forgot that she's number 1 fan of Blackstone and I. She's totally obsessed with us. From the musics to the posters and she even tries to be like me.

"EH?! REALLY?!" my excitement was truly legit

And I also wanna know if I look good or bad  out there.

"Yes! They're so good together in that freakin' stage! Plus if you just watch it yesterday, you should've seen your~ Blackstone" as she punched my arm playfully while smirking

Oh, yeah, that's right. They only know me as a gay highschool student who has a big dreams of becoming a famous singer and who's deeply in love with Blackstone. The crimson shade of  red stained my pale cheeks as the words she said and that thought crashed into my head then the memories of last night came flooding through my head which caused my heart to leap out and my face to burn a deep red.I was about to say something when our mom called us for the breakfast. I just push her off to the side and run downstairs for breakfast while face is still flashes a deep shade of red. Mikasa then follows me while chuckling about my action. When I sit down my mom notices my blush and asked me about it but I didn't answer her. I heard her giggle. I started to eat then finishes after a minute alongside Mikasa. We stands up and both rushes upstairs to dress up. As I enter my room, I do my everyday morning routine. Get bathed, brush my teeth, combed my hair, get dressed then go downstairs but before I heads down, I realized that I had quite a big eyebags. Then I remembered that I stayed up late cause Blackstone and I texted until past midnight. I shrug the thought and head downstairs. I wasn't surprised to see Mikasa sitting there while waiting for me with that terrifying smirk plastered on her. She then bolted from her seat then walked with me through the door after we bid farewells to our parents. I look at my watch and it's still 6 in the morning. Phew. I still got an hour for me to stroll the hallways. Mikasa and I were walking to school but I seriously wanted to punched her because she talks nonstop about the live concert. I had to admit, I love her admiration for us but I hate it sometimes, just like this situation. As we reached the school gates, Mikasa stops talking and starts to blush a little when we see Annie alongside Armin, who's waiting for us. I giggle at my side while she shot me a death glare with that pink tinted face of hers. Don't get me wrong but they really looked adorable together. We say goodbyes and seperated our ways. Mikasa goes with Annie while I follow Armin.

"Hey Armin, why don't we stroll trough the hallways to pass the time."

"Sure. That wasn't a bad idea at all"

We started to stroll the hallways and was thankful when it was empty. The silence filled the air until he broke it. 

"Hey, I saw the concert yesterday. I was one of your fans so I bought a ticket. It was a just  regular ticket though." he laugh akwardly

"Hehe, that's ok though. But I was really embarrased after yesterday's event." my face blushed

His eyebrows wiggled at my satatement while he faces me by his side. I playfully punched his side arm.

"It wasn't what you're thinking. So you know what happened in stage but after that, while were in the backstage, he takes my hand, kissed it and says "Goodnight, mi'lady". I was in total shock at that time." i whisper in him in case someone suddenly appears.

He nodded his head, still smirking. Like it was the cue, the bell rang which indicates that classes will be started soon. Sadly, Armin and I have to separate our ways. I heade to my class which is by the way, Literature. As I entered the room, i can hear students buzzing about something. I look up to my seat and suprisingly, Levi was not there. Where is he? Usually, he's earlier than me. Hold on a moment, why do I even care? I just walk towards my seat when i hear the door slam open. I see Levi standing there, quite a mess. He walks to his seat, to my side. Now that I can see him closely, he has a big eyebags. Then curiosity fills me as so many question popped like what's the reason that he stays late? Or could it be possible that he's the one I've texted last night? And could it be that he's Blackstone? No that's just nonsense. So many questions compresses to my mind but it was interrupted by Mr. Smith, greeting us. He then started the lesson. I didn't pays attention. My mind was floating. Then I realized and gasp softly when I remember that Ms. Ral assigned us to practice a song that we will sing in front in her Music class. I am hoping now that they didn't ask me about my voice and didn't finds my secret identity.

Levi's POV

I was in the French class which was the last subject before lunch, thankfully cause I'm really bored now. I was dozing off until I feel my stomach grumble. I look at my sorrounding and luckily, no one's staring at me. It doesn't take long for the bell to ring.

"À demain, classe. Don't forget your assignment tomorrow" Ms. Rico walked out of the door. (A/N: À demain, classe means see you tomorrow, class. Correct me if i'm wrong)

I pack my things neatly and stood up emediately cause I'm hungry as hell. As I reach the door and ready to go the cafeteria, Hanji called me.

"Ugh. What is it, shitty glasses?" I grumbled hurriedly

"Wait up, will ya?" she grins while packing her stuff recklessly

"Tch, hurry up"

I waited for her to finish up even though I hate waiting. Your questioning why I wait for her? I have reasons. Don't ask. Anyways, we head to the cafeteria. After we buy our food, we sat on our usual table and started eating the food. Hanji annoys the shit out of me cause she kept on talking about those giant naked humans without genitals so I whacked her head hardly. While I was eating, I suddenly remembered that the brat who likes Blackstone aka me, will be with me in the same class in Music with Ms. Ral.

A great idea hits me that pulls me out of my trance when I remembered that he kinda look like he lack some sleep back there. Many questions float through my mind that leads me to one solution:

"I can prove that he's Beast later."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello guys. I'm back with the new chapter. I know it was kinda long but it was just my payment for not updating for long time. As you can see, this is the part one. The next chapter will be the continuation of this chapter. I will not tell any details 😊. So long and stay pretty my titans❤❤

So until the next chapter, fellas.

-QueenReader707 in and out