Ex-Boyfriend

So this is basically like the last chapter "His... Ex..." but in Levi's perspective. I really like to tell you what REALLY happended. Btw, Isabel and Farlan are twins in this fanfic. Now on with the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Levi's POV

Saturday. January 12. 2nd month since Eren and I became lovers. One of the happiest day of my life. I woke up to the sun poking from the curtains. I always hate mornings especially the sunshine but today is different. I stretched my back and then opened the curtains. I smiled as the beautiful and fascinating sunshine filled my dull colored room. This kinda reminded me of Eren's eyes, those golden, tinted with turquoise orbs that look at me at a very beautiful and intimidating way and his smile that can light even my darkest days. This is also the first time I recognised the beauty of the aunshines. I enter then started to strip my clothes and took a nice and warm bath.

.......

After 10 minutes of minding my morning businesses, I rummage my closet to find decent and more presentable outfit that would look good.

(This is how Levi looks like cause I'm too damn lazy to describe 😂)

It kinda took me like 5 minutes to just prepare my self when usually I just took like 2-3 minutes

It kinda took me like 5 minutes to just prepare my self when usually I just took like 2-3 minutes. I take a look at my clock in which 10:45 am is what it says. I headed downstairs and I wasn't surprise when Isabel and Farlan was already in the kitchen. I smiled at them slightly and sit between the two. After eating, they both stand up and starting to head to the door in which I stopped them.

"Where are you both going?"

"We were just going to out friends sleepover" Isabel explained

"Oh ok, but be back at 7:00 sharp in the morning tomorrow or else I will not let you go to those sleepovers ever again" I threatened them

They nodded and take their leave as they bid farewells. I took the dishes to the sink and started to wash them.

......

It's around 11:30 when someone knock on the door. I expected it was Eren but when I opened it, I saw the person that I didn't wanted to see.

"If you come here just to change my mind, well you can take your leave cause I will never come back to you" I snarled at Erwin

"Well I WILL make you change your mind no matter the cost" he smirk disgustingly

He entered whilst me trying to push him but he's obviously stronger than me. He pushed me on the couch and forcibly took my top and tossed it somewhere then he took of his top and throw it. I kept struggling out of his grasp but I can't cause shit, he's like a fucking wall. We snap our heads to the door when door slammed open. My eyes widened as I saw Eren crying. He slowly dropped the thing he's holding as the tears in his eyes kept on falling like an opened faucet.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" he yells at me

"EREN!"

I call him but he just run out. I tried to chase him but Erwin prevented me from doing so. My anger boiled its highest peek which causes me punch him with my full strength straight to the face. He pull himself back and hold his bleeding cheeks as I take that opportunity to go to the kitchen and grab a knife. His face showed a very frightened look as I slowly walks back to the living room.

"Leave or else, I WON'T HESITATE TO FUCKING KILL YOU" I gripped the knife dangerously

He dashed out of the house and slammed the door. The knife slowly dropped from my hands as I grab the gift Eren had dropped. I opened it to see a picture of us last christmas when I took him to the park which is kept by a now shattered frame. Hot liquid started to fall to my face as I look at his beautiful smile in the picture. I ruined it. I ruined his perfect smile. I walked to the couch, my tears kept falling as I remembered the hurted face of my love. I lay on the couch and hugged the gift, not minding the glass that pierce my skin. This pain is nothing compared to the pain Eren felt when saw us. I cried and cried and soon, I drifted to sleep as consciousness finally leaves me.

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ
Phew. Another chapter. Wow, a new record😂 Usually, I took like a month or something to post the next chapter but today, I really got motivated so here ya go😊 So long and stay pretty my titans❤❤

-WingsOfFreedom0326 in and out