Mistletoe (part 1)

(👆That is what THEY both wear👆)

Hi guys. Merry Christmas to all of you. I know this is kinda late but I'm just sick lately. Since it's Christmas AND Levi's birthday, I have some gift for you all. Just telling you guys, this chapter a only consists of some lemons and fluff. Now lets get on with the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Eren's POV

I woke up, slightly grunting and adjusting my vision from the sunshine. Wait, sunshine? Who opened my windows?

"Wake up, you sleepyhead" Mikasa giggles

"It's Christmas today, ya'know?"

I suddenly jolted from my bed, gasping and a smile plastered on my face that leaves Mikasa confused. I ran to my bathroom but before i could enter, she grabbed my wrist.

"What's with the sudden change of mood?" she's still confused

"It's Levi's birthday!" I practically yell at her

"Who's Levi?" she asks again

I then suddenly remember that they still don't know who is Blackstone. I laugh at myself before answering her question.

"Silly me. Levi is Blackstone" I smiled sweetly at her

She gasped then shaking me violently while she keeps screeching. I slapped her hands away and told her to stop in which, thankfully, she obliged. Then she continued speaking.

"You mean, Levi Ackerman, the guy you keep telling us?" in which I nodded

She ran out of my room yelling the information I've told to her. I laugh lightly. I then proceeded to the bathroom and do my morning routines. I open the closet and picked my outfit in which I go for the dirty green coat with the fur at the edge of the hood, cause I know It's gonna be very cold outside, a jeans and a sneakers. I combed my hair then put some light lip gloss. I then grab my stringed bag, put my phone, wallet and my lip gloss then rushed downstairs and to my surprise, they wasn't even in the living room which they usually were.

"I'll be at Levi's" I yell as I leave the house

I took on my Ferrari on the garage and ignited it. Around 10 minutes, I arrived at the mall thinking what gift should I give him. I walk around the mall until I bumped on someone. I fell on my butt. I groaned and take his or her hand although I cannot see clearly cause my vision is kinda blurry.

"I-I'm r-really sor-Ahh" as I was again pushed by some random passer by

I scratches my head as my vision started to get clear. I suddenly felt shocked because the guy I bumped was in fact Levi. I was so confused when i saw that mischievous smirk plastered in his face. I then suddenly feel embarrassed as I realized what was he's smirking for. My face was so red when I realize that I was in fact laying on top of him. I jump out of him and stood next to him as I offer Levi my hand. He pulls me closer to his chest as he takes my hand. He bend slightly to my ear and whisper something that made me shiver.

"You know, you look really hot on op of me" he breathed to my ear which sends shivers to my spine.

"DON'T BE A PERVERT" I yelled at him, embarrased

He just chuckles while I pouted, still having the red face. We explore the mall for a little while after that "incident" when I decided to tell him that I'll be going somewhere in which, luckily, he too, has somewhere to go. I then rushed to where the mug section is. I look at the different mugs with their unique designs. It took me a minute to find the perfect mug present for Levi. It has a "I'm your No. 1 fan" print on the mug. After I paid for it, I go to the gift wrapping station and let them wrap the gift beautifuly because when I wrap gifts, it will turn out horrible so yeah. I then put the gift on my bag and started to find Levi. I started to look for Levi for about a minute and was about to rest when a pair of arms tightly hug my waist which made me yelped. When I turn my head, I was met by a pair of warm lips. I was shocked, shut my eyes close and tried to push them but my whole body just weakens. I can't control my body as if it has it's own life cause I suddenly gave in to this person. When I regain my strength, I push them, still panting. Then I saw who "he" was, I kinda felt relieved. My face heats intensely as I saw his smirk-plastered face. I sent him a glare but he just shrugs me. We stroll the mall until Levi spoke.

"Oh, I suddenly remember. We have to go somewhere. Also put this blindfold" as he pass me the blindfold

"Where are we going?" as I put the blindfold

But before I was blindfolded, I saw a glimpse of a small box on his pocket which I don't know what was inside of it.

"You'll see" as he leads me somewhere
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliffhangers~
Hi guys. I'm really sorry if this is late, I kinda got sick these past few days so hope you enjoy this. So long and stay pretty, my titans❤❤