Chapter 3 A

Hey people.....
Back with next chapter.....
Ready for Pinky's Oh my maata and Nagini ka khel khatam..... ???
Enjoy......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Farmhouse *
Shivaay was thinking about the ways to find out the culprit when he remembered Khanna. He called him instantly.

Shivaay: I want he CCTV footage of the whole house right now.
Khanna: Sure sir.

He cut the call and looked at Anika.

Shivaay(thinking): I won't let anything happen to you. This is Shivaay Sing...... No your Shivaay's, your prince's promise to you.

He carenessed her hair and kissed her forehead softly. He left her and went to the other room to check the footage and to think about a plan to destroy the culprits.

*Study room*
Khanna was having trouble in controlling a very enraged Shivaay.

Shivaay: How dare they do this my Anika!!! How dare they..... I won't leave them. I will show what Shivaay is....
Khanna: Sir.... Please control yourself.....
Shivaay : How can I do it Khanna.... You very well know what they have done with Anika. She is already suffering because of me and now they are creating problems for her. I can't take the risk of keeping Anika in OM.
Khanna: But Sir, how will ma'am manage alone?
Shivaay: I will stay with her. And when I won't be there I will make her sleep. I can't trust anyone for Anika's case. She is the only family I have..... I can't loose her...
Khanna : But Sir.....
Shivaay: No Khanna I want full security for Anika. No wait how can I order you. I am not your boss right. I forgot...
Khanna: Sir, I don't what happened but I know one thing that you were my boss and will always remain my boss.
Shivaay: That is so nice of you Khanna but the fact remains the same. I am not your boss and I don't have the right to order you.
Khanna: Okay fine. Not as a boss but as Anika ma'am brother I will give my 100% in it.
Shivaay: Fine. How can I defend Anika's brother now. But I need to settle the scores with them soon. Before that I need to shift Anika to our house.
Khanna: I will ask the driver to be ready.
Shivaay: Okay....

Khanna went while Shivaay went back to the room. He saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging a big teddy bear. He smiled at her sadly and went towards her.

Shivaay(carenessing her hair) : You don't have any idea how much disturbed I am. Your condition makes me cry but I am helpless Anika..... I am helpless.... The only thing I can do is to pray for your recovery. Please come back..... Become my old Anika again..... Please....

He wiped the lone tear that escaped his eyes. He picked her up gently while she shrugged more into his arms and chest. He kissed her forehead softly and went out. He placed her slowly on the back seat and took over the driver's seat and left.

The car came to halt in front of small two storey house. Seeing the nameplate we get to know that it had the name..... "Shivika'' written on it. Shivaay came out the car and rang the bell. Soon it opened revealing a duplicate of Shivaay standing in front of him. Yes guys he is non other than our Mahi.

Mahi: Shivaay.... What a pleasant surprise.
Shivaay: Mahi.... I don't have time. Is my room clean?
Mahi: Yes it is. But what happened?
Shivaay: I will tell you later. Wait.

He ran towards the car and opened the back door. He picked up Anika in his arms. Seeing Anika like this shocked Mahi.

Mahi(shocked): Shivaay what's wrong with bhabi?
Shivaay: I will tell you but let me make her lay down first. Can you please bring the teddy from the car?
Mahi(confused): Teddy?
Shivaay: Stop being confused and bring.

Shivaay went towards his room while a confused Mahi went to bring the teddy. He was highly confused about what was happening. He brought the teddy and gave it to Shivaay which he placed it securely in her arms.