Epilogue

Hey people......
I know you are ready to kill me reading the last part of the previous chapter.....
But what to do..... Like to do some mischief you all.... 😂😂
Now please stop cursing me and read the last and the final part of this book.....
Don't forget to read the A/N at the end of the chapter
Enjoy..........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*6 months later *
*Oberoi mansion *
The whole mansion was shining with various lights and joy. After all the youngest Oberoi and the Second eldest Oberoi is getting married. Well today was the marraige and the decor of the house was done by some famous event manager of Mumbai. Though unknown but they had received a letter stating that all the functions will be organized by them..... 'The Shika... '

Where everyone was in a happy and joyous mood, someone was seen standing in the darkness of the roon and facing the window. He had a tinch of sadness in his eyes yet some happiness.

Man(thinking): 6 months..... 6 months Anika..... And I am still surviving..... In your memories..... When that day, you went missing I had gone crazy. I searched for you madly but I couldn't find you. Then, your letter..... Broke me..... You had again left me..... Those words literally torn me from inside..... But after reading the whole letter I got to know why you did it.....

*Letter*

Shivaay......
I know by the time you will receive this letter I won't be there with you because I would be gone. Yes, you have heard it right..... I am leaving you..... Maybe again....... But not for long......

I remembered everything..... Yes, Shivaay..... You are finally successful in bringing your Anika back..... I even remembered what all you had done for me and how you had handled me...... I can't tell you how embarrassed I am thinking how I behaved with everyone.... 🙈🙈. But see naa I became selfish and left you again.... And I promise this will be for the last time I am leaving you till death doesn't come in my life....

Shivaay, your care made me fine again..... But I want sometime for myself......... All alone and away from everyone...... I just want to be Anika for sometime...... I want to call myself as Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi..... But for that I need sometime..... Yes, you read it right Mr. Baggar billa I am finally accepting your name after me...... 😁

I don't want anything with me that is why I left even before you could understand. Please don't scold Khanna ji for that. It isn't his fault at all. He never neglected his duty..... Just the fact that he isn't too smart to win over me.... 😂😂

Well I'm going for a short holiday...... But behind me I want you to do some major jobs..... And dare you try to ignore those.... 😠

1) Forgive Pinky Aunty and bring her back......
I will not hear anything..... You will do it.....
2) Go back to Oberoi mansion and to the Family......
3) Resume your post of CEO of Oberoi Industry......
Though I know you want some free time so I am allowing you to take one month leave but after no more being lazy... Okay.. 😊
4) Two marraiges.... You have to handle with utmost care and proper supervision.... I  want that my Devers and devranis every wish is fulfilled.
5) Take care of Dadi..... I know she will be sad seeing me gone but please try to make her understand..... That I will come back.....
6) Gauri and Om need some tips do give them....
7) Shakti Uncle is already heart broken due to Pinky Aunty's truth. Try to be his strength.
8) I know you already have a business other than OI..... So merge them and keep Mahi as the Head because he has worked for it more.....
9) Sahil ka dhyan rakhna.....
10) Lastly...... Take care of yourself Shivaay...... I know you won't do it.... But for me please.....