Chapter 3 B

Hey people......
Back with next chapter.....
Enjoy......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Oberoi Mansion *
Shivaay's sudden decision of giving up the surname Oberoi and leaving the post of CEO of Oberoi Industries didn't go well with the family members.

Dadi: Billu, why are you saying like this?
Shakti: Yes, Shivaay. Now toh Pinky is also not here that she will do harm to Anika when why are you saying like this?
Tej: Shivaay, I know I have always been hindrance in your professional life and didn't want you to be connected with OI but I have understood my mistake. Then why are you doing this?
Om: Shivaay, I have always supported all your decisions but I won't agree to this one. Never.
Rudra: Bhaiya, why are you doing this?
Shivaay: If you allow me then only I will be able to say naa. Baade Papa, I know that you were concerned about OmRu that's why you had grudge against me and now you have understood your mistake and are repenting it. Papa, I know you haven't looked into any of my matters since childhood because you thought Mom.... I mean Mrs. Oberoi was looking into it. I didn't have any grievance. OmRu, I know I have done so much for you all and I don't regret it. In fact I loved doing or being the eldest son of Oberoi family. Dadi, is it my fault that I want to be free from all these for sometimes? Am I being selfish? Am I running away from my duties and responsibility?
Dadi(carenessing his hair) : What happened Billu?
Shivaay(defeated voice) : I am tired Dadi. Thak gaya hu..... I want to be alone for sometime. I want to live like Shivaay and not Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I want to experience life being a commoner. Is it too much that I am asking? Or am I being selfish? Am I trying to run away from my duties and responsibility?
Dadi(with tears) : Nehi Billu. You aren't being selfish. For the first time you are thinking about yourself and I don't have any problem in this. But why do you need to give up your surname and CEO post?
Shivaay: Jeena chahata hu mai Dadi. Isliye sab kuch choor diya. Sab......
Tej: But I warn you Shivaay, no one is going to take up that seat.
Shivaay: Baade papa, OmRu are there, they will look after the business.
OmRu: Never. We won't do anything. That place was your and will remain yours.
Shivaay: But I don't know when will I return?
Shakti: We are letting you go so that you return back to us.
Tej: I am growing old Shivaay. How do you expect me to handle everything alone? No, you want to go, go but return back with my daughter and soon.
Shivaay: I will try to come back soon.
Dadi: Putter, Anika kaha hai?
Shivaay: Dadi, she is in my farmhouse with Mahi. She is under medicine effect so that I can come here and solve all the problems. I need to go back now.
Dadi: Mahi? How did you find him?
Shivaay: That day when I went missing , I was actually trying to find this out and later found out that Mahi is my twin.
Dadi: But how is it possible? You were only child of Pinky and Shakti.
Shivaay: Mrs. Pinky had given up her second child to Kamini because she didn't wanted two children.
Dadi(shocked): What? Pinky did like this. How can she be so heartless. Beimg a mother, didn't it pain her heart to part her child away from her?
Shivaay: It didn't matter to her. She wanted to get rid of one and she did it.

The atmosphere feel into silence until Shivaay's phone rang up.

Shivaay: Mahi, is everything fine?
........
Shivaay: Okay, I am coming. .......(cutting the call) Dadi, Anika is awake and isn't listening to Mahi. I need to go to her.
Dadi(carenessing his hair) : Jaa putter. Aar haa, Anika ke saath hi wapas aana.
Shivaay(hugging her) : Haa Dadi.

He hugged everyone and left the Oberoi mansion to start his new life.

*Farmhouse *
Shivaay entered and saw Anika sitting on the sofa with a pout on her face and was complaining to her teddy.

Anika: See teddy, prince said he will not leave me. But we went away. He did not even take me with him. You know what when he will come back naa, we will not talk with him. He left me with his same same looking person like prince. He thinks he can fool me. No.... I know prince has blue-green eyes but this same same person has black eyes. He is not my prince. I know.