Chapter 3 D

Hey people.....
Back with the last shot of the TS.....
Though it is not a TS anymore.... 😅😅
Enjoy.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sun shone brightly in the sky indicating the bright new day.... Or rather bright new future for..... Let's see....

*Oberoi mansion *
*Guest room *
Mahi was wide awake and staring at the ceiling thinking something deeply. Riya's sleep broke and she flattered her eyes open. It was the best sleep that she ever had after a long time. She looked up at him but frowned seeing him lost. She cupped his face gaining his attention.

Riya: What's wrong?
Mahi(looking at her eyes) : I have done injustice.... No a sin.
Riya(frowned): What?
Mahi: I didn't marry with you according to rituals.
Riya(shocked): You were seriously thinking about it. Mahi, you are....
Mahi: I'm serious Riya. Though, that day before the operation seeing you so much concerned about me made me just admire you more and due to emosion outflow I just did what I felt.
Riya: You never regretted it right?
Mahi: I would never do that. But I understood that you might be having certain dreams about your marriage and I just ruined it.
Riya: You never ruined anything Mahi. I agree I had some dreams about my marriage but I never felt bad about the way we got married.
Mahi(holding her hand) : Still, I want to fulfill all your wishes now. From, this day..... No... No from this instance all of your dreams are mine..... Which both of us will complete.....

Smiling at him, she hugged him tightly expressing her happiness.
After all when Her love can bring him back from death..... Then Her Love can also change him into a better man....

*Rikara's room *
Gauri was awake and the incidents from the previous night flashed before her eyes. Her insecurities, her fear, her restlessness.... Everything became a burden for her. She didn't want to live in his World any more. Though, she had her mother to look after but she was sure enough that her Baade bhaiya would take care of her in her absence as he had been doing till now. She looked around the room to find it empty, exactly emphasising her present state of mind....... Emptiness...... Was she so bad that her husband can't accept her, why does the society always judge a woman's character first even before hearing her out. Will she ever get what she wants from her life or will she have to shut herself up and remove her complete existance. All the thoughts were roaming around her head but she was unable to analyze what to do. Sighing loudly, she woke from the bed to play the role of bahu of the Family. She was so lost in her thoughts that she failed to notice Omkara entering the room.

Om: Where are you going?
Gauri(startled): Woh..... To get ready..... So many things are to be looked into.
Om(going towards her) : You don't need to do anything. Servents will look into it.
Gauri: Then what should I do? I am not your wife... But the Bahu of this house.... If servents are there then I guess I should leave....
Om(holding her hand) : Leave? Why? And who said that you aren't my wife?
Gauri: No one said. I can understand your feelings. You had married me under an awkward situation and then your image about my character. I don't blame you for it. It's just that you never gave a chance to explain myself....... You never gave yourself a chance to understand me.... And now I am tired of all these..... I am tired....
Om(shocked hearing her) : What are saying Gauri? How can you even say like that? Are you seriously breaking the relation? No....... Don't do it.... Please.... I promise.... I will try to mend everything.... Please.....
Gauri(emotionless voice) : Then give me a reason to stay back, give me a reason to be with you, give me a reason to continue this relationship.... (seeing him mum) (chuckled) You don't have a single reason to hold me back. Then what should I do? You tell me what should I do.... I will do that... Because I have lost all my strength to make any decision.
Om(hesitation): Gauri..... I was thinking.... That.... If..... (taking a deep breath) Okay I am coming straight to the point.... I want our relationship to work.... I want to know you.... I want to make you happy.... I want to give you all the happiness of this world.... I want ..... I want.... I want to love you.......