ZoZo...

My Arm Said 'ZoZo' I Couldn't Believe My Eyes It Was Written In Blood Then The Closet That We Were Hiding In Busted Open Then Survive The Night Started Playing It Was Creepy As Hell Then We Ended The Game By Throwing Salt Water At Chucky Then I Went The Bathroom To Wash My Arm Then On The Mirror It Said 'I'll Be Back!' I Screamed For Jake. Jake Sprinted In Couldn't Believe His Eye's His Jaw Dropped Then He Shouted Mikey. Mikey Did The Same As Jake Then Something Fell Over It Was The Coffee Table Then The TV Turned It's Self On And Went Weird (I Don't Know How To Explain It Properly But This Is What I Mean)

Then We Forgot Abou The Bride We Quickly Picked Up The Salt Water From The Counter And Threw It At The Bride Then We Drove To Manfs' House And I Was Crying The Whole Time While Snuggled Up To Jake Then Jake Put His Arm  Around Me Hugging Me How Di...

Then We Forgot Abou The Bride We Quickly Picked Up The Salt Water From The Counter And Threw It At The Bride Then We Drove To Manfs' House And I Was Crying The Whole Time While Snuggled Up To Jake Then Jake Put His Arm  Around Me Hugging Me How Did I Get So Lucky? We Finally Got To Manfs' House And I Fell Asleep So Jake Carried Me Up To The Guest Room And Tucked Me In Under The Quilt Then Mikey Walked In I Immediately Woke Up He Locked The Door And Walked Up To Me And Took Me By The Hand And Stood Me Up and Pushed Me Against The Wall And Started Kissing Me And...

Cliffhanger! Why Was Mikey Acting Like That Behind His Best Friends Back?

See You In The Next Chapter! Thank You For Reading! Love You Guys!

                                                    Deuces!