Boyfriend!

and this is Jake...my boyfriend!"

"Cool!"

"Let's watch a movie!" Jake Requested everybody jumped up and me and Riley went to make popcorn we forgot that they always put it in the top cupboard so Riley boosted me and I grabbed the popcorn just in time before I fell off and landed right on my wrist and it really hurt then I tried to push my self up but my arm was really hurting you could hear everyone running to the kitchen to see what happened Jake and Mikey helped me up and asked what happened we both explained I was sitting on the couch laughing because now I think about it it's pretty funny Riley had a look at my wrist and arm because she wants to be a doctor too but she knows way more than I do so she'll probably have a better idea of what's wrong with it she had a rough idea and that was that I broke it so we decided to go to the hospital me and the Riley and the guys sat down in the waiting room while Jake checked us in he came back and said "Any minute now!" we sat there for what felt like hours but then I looked at my phone and it had only been 10 minutes then a few seconds later I heard my name called me and Jake walked in and we were in there for about 2 hours and then we walked out and I was in a cast I was kinda fussy and wouldn't wear it unless it was either red or blue I ended up with a blue one it felt weird the first few hours of having it but now it feels a bit normal we drove back home we were still gonna watch a movie we had the popcorn nice and ready and then about 5 minutes into the movie we all fell asleep because we had such a long day my brother and the rest of the band showed up, I broke my arm I let all of it off my chest so much has happened already and it's only 2 pm I wonder what tomorrow awaits!

  So, guys, there's there about 1 or 2 chapters left of this story but once this has finished there will be a part 2 of this so I'm actually looking forward to it so watch out for it guys! And as always!

                                                                         Deuces!