Epilogue

"Their memories do not only live on, but we live and fight for them ourselves

"Their memories do not only live on, but we live and fight for them ourselves."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It had been a full seven moons since the victory that carved a new path for the rebels. They had finally defeated Archangel and his cunning followers, allowing them to take back their camp and their title as 'EchoClan'. Though the battle was victorious, it came with many honorable sacrifices. Every new beginning had to start from an end at first in order to work; whether an end to a civilization or a fellow Clanmate.

EchoClan had begun to flourish automatically though, especially under the rule of their new leader, Cloverstar. The caring she-cat provided a promising leadership to her Clan that would help them all rise to their paws again. At first maintaining her new role and keeping watch over her two new kits was as if boulders were constantly landing heavily onto her shoulders. With the help of her Clanmates though, Cloverstar was able to stabilize herself and fulfill her promise of being a true leader to EchoClan.

One cat who served as a true help to Cloverstar was the intelligent, loyal Birdcry. Though the she-cat had suffered gravely from the loss of her mate during the war, it had made her stronger and more loyal to her Clan. She would risk every inch of her pelt for her Clan and that was the very reason why Cloverstar selected the she-cat as her noble deputy. Together, Birdcry and Cloverstar served and protected the Clan well, and built EchoClan back from the ruins it had crumbled to before their stunning victory moons ago.

The Clan was flourishing and along with that, all of the members were growing and developing as well. The medicine cat positions were finally stable, with Peonyflight and her apprentice, Lilypetal. Slap instead had moved on to be a caretaker of the kits and helping out in the Nursery. He had also adopted the lone kits of Hollowstorm's, who were named Adderkit and Viperkit, named after snake's in memory of Slap's mate. The two siblings were now senior apprentices, Slap always keeping a watch over them.

Meanwhile, new apprentices, kits, and even warriors had been announced into the Clan. Eveningfawn had finally birthed to her and Breezestorm's kit, Honeykit, who was now known as Honeypaw, a wild apprentice who also tended to annoy and pester Splashsky, her mentor. Honeypaw was an entertaining friend though to two other new, male apprentices: Otterpaw and Irispaw. The two apprentices were the sons of Cloverstar's, but their reputation in the Clan to be known as royal and patient was shaded over by the fact that they always ventured out and happened to always drop into other cats' business.

Angelpaw was also now known as Angelbark, his suffix in honor of his father, Chirpbark. At his side at his warrior ceremony was also Wasppaw and Flowpaw, who were now known as Waspfang and Flowleap. Harepaw had also become a warrior, now known as Harespring, Hailpaw also becoming Hailstorm at her side. Though her hind legs used to be crippled, they eventually healed. The she-cat went on to become a magnificent warrior, but she still could only manage to walk with a slight limp.