four

i went to the store that jimin went to the day that namjoon, jungkook, and yoongi died.

"hello," i greeted the manager.

"may i look at the cctv?"

"umm, im not sure why you would want to do that," he gave me a weird look.

"please?"

"sure," i followed him into a room.

i searched for 6/9/17. thats the date he went to this store.

i rewind the tape and watched it. i watched jimin. he took a gun from the ground.

it is him! there is no other possible way!

i gasped and ran out of the store.

"taehyung?" i knocked on his room.

"come in,"

"hola hola," i danced.

"i think i know who the murderer is," i sat down next to him.

"who?"

"jimin,"

"no it isnt him,"

"whats make you so sure?" i asked him.

"jimin is 5'8 and the person was 5'10,"

(5'8 = 172 cm | 5'10 177 cm. i used google mkay)

"what the fuck?" i pulled my hair out of frustration.

i left the hospital room and went outside for some fresh air. if it's not jimin, then who is it?

i walked towards my car and drove to the convenience store. i bought a cup of ramen and sat by the window. it was still upset over the 3 deaths. namjoon, yoongi and jungkook.

i drove back to the hospital and the other 2 were there. seokjin and jimin were sitting on either side of taehyung. i sat down with them.

10 minutes later

the fucking lights went out. taehyung luckily could stand and walk. i walked out of the room with taehyung.

"taehyung? taehyung?" i looked around.

"oh fuck him," i heard whimpering somewhere near. i turned on my flashlight and walked towards the noise. i couldnt find it anywhere. i searched and searched some more. i found a phone that was turned on. it had recordings on it. i played the recordings. they were all sounds. dragging, slicing, chopping, breathing, whimpering, laughing, screaming, footsteps. everything was on this.

i took the phone with me. i walked backward and bumped into something. jimin?

"jimin? are you okay? where is taehyung and seokjin?" he didn't speak. i shook him. i turned around and gestured him to follow me. 

turning around, he wasn't there. what the fuck? what kind of fucking sick game is this?

suddenly

everything went black. like i couldnt control my own body.