two

next morning

having jimin hug you all night is not comfortable. after freeing myself from his grip, i shook him awake since its not safe.

downstairs, everyone was at the kitchen table talking. 

"im still upset," taehyung kept a blank face.

"we all are," seokjin was making coffee.

"but who can this person be?" jimin asked.

"i dont know. im gonna go shopping for food," jimin walked out of the house with jeans and no shirt. jimin had a golden star key chain hanging from his jeans. but why no shirt. what the fuck. at least wear a shirt.

"well we at least have a slut," i said.

"hoseok," namjoon groaned.

jimin came back from the store

it has been 30 minutes since jimin has come back. we were all sitting on the couch. the lights went off.

"taehyung did you pay the bill for the electricity and the water?" seokjin stood up.

"mhm,"

"is it a black out?" yoongi asked.

"might be. lets go out," namjoon walked towards the door.

"why is the door locked?" he was pulling with all his might.

"what?" i stood up and helped him.

"it wont budge," i pulled harder. everyone turned their heads to the left.

i love playing games.

so you better start running. you know you cant hide.

everyone freaked out. i ran to the kitchen drawer to get candles. 

"AHH!" someone screamed. i looked in that direction. i saw taehyung with a horrified look. i turned to see namjoon hanging by a rope around his neck tied to the ceiling. his eyes were also rolled backward.

"what the fuck!" taehyung did a high pitch scream.

"everyone out the window!" yoongi looked for something to break the window. he found a hammer in the kitchen drawer and broke the window. seokjin helped everyone out. 

"Ah," I looked behind me to see yoongi holding his hand.

"i cut it. shit!" he cursed.

i watched yoongi try and get out of the window. he couldnt keep himself up with his injured hand. 

there was a slashing noise. i turned and looked to see yoongi with cuts all over his neck.

"yoongi?" i shook him.

"just run. dont stop," he was gone too. i was all in tears.

"i promise i will catch whoever the fuck is doing this," i jumped out of the window too.